Medical Yesterday - Bad News

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 1:07 am
Just Joined

miss_sunshine82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Yesterday - Bad News

just to try to give you some encouragement...

I am Canadian, but test regularly as I have had kidney cysts numerous times. Everytime I test, I have blood in my urine because of frequent kidney infections because of this. What happens with your creatin, is that it goes up because of an infection in your kidneys...stress doesn't help and then you get blood in the urine.

It's pretty routine for me now, but once they figure it out, if it is an infection, it's a 10 day anti biotic treatment and you're good to go! Unless your me and there's a next time for another one right around the corner!

let's hope that's it and good luck!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Hello kleinluka,

Out of curiosity, how were you able to do your immigration medicals before you received your AOR (saw in your signature)?

Wow, they sent you your AOR in little over 1 month. Mine was received by them on Apr 23 and I have not received anything yet. I guess they process faster for those who are in Canada. Thanks.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Hello kleinluka,

Out of curiosity, how were you able to do your immigration medicals before you received your AOR (saw in your signature)?

Wow, they sent you your AOR in little over 1 month. Mine was received by them on Apr 23 and I have not received anything yet. I guess they process faster for those who are in Canada. Thanks.
Want2Move: Immigration Quebec has a special agreement with CIC Buffalo to allow Quebec Applicants from Montreal who received CSQ approval to pass their medical exam before applying to CIC. Quebec gave me a form (Name, DOB, CSQ Number, Medical Doctor, Date of medical) that I had to bring to the exam and the doctor stamped it. I attached that sheet with my federal application.

It's a very specific procedure only available to Montreal applicants.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice
Default Re: Medical Yesterday - Now it's good news!

I've had some good news!

The sample that my GP had analysed has come back clear and in her opinion the "heightened" creatinine levels from the original blood test aren't really that high. They are (literally) just over the upper level used by the Leeds DMP but within the normal range that most practioners use. She wasn't at all concerned by my levels. All-in-all, I'm greatly relieved by this news. It got even better when I 'phoned Leeds to let them know that my GP would be forwarding the results next week and was told that my x-rays came back and that there were no problems with them.

So it's been an eventful week with a few lows along the way but it has ended on a positive note.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical Yesterday - Now it's good news!

Originally Posted by KS2008
I've had some good news!

So it's been an eventful week with a few lows along the way but it has ended on a positive note.
And that's the bit to focus on! Congrats!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:09 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Great news, you must be very relieved!
Lorraine G.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future

Really pleased! Glad it's all worked out. The stringent tests at the DMP in Leeds certainly make the process a lot more stressful than it needs to be!!

Best of luck with the rest of you application.

Lucy
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Great to hear! Now on to the next step =]
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kleinluka
Want2Move: Immigration Quebec has a special agreement with CIC Buffalo to allow Quebec Applicants from Montreal who received CSQ approval to pass their medical exam before applying to CIC. Quebec gave me a form (Name, DOB, CSQ Number, Medical Doctor, Date of medical) that I had to bring to the exam and the doctor stamped it. I attached that sheet with my federal application.

It's a very specific procedure only available to Montreal applicants.
Thank you kleinluka. I learn something new everyday. Wish you all the best with the rest of the process.

KS2008, glad to know that your medical test came out normal. All the best with the rest of the process.