medical results received

Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:22 am
Just Joined

paulah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medical results received

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the status of my husbands permanent residence application. I was approved to sponsor on 23rd March, London began processing 25th April, Ecas was updated a week ago with medical results received.

I have not received and letters from London, we haven't been requested to send more info etc. Does it look like it is straight forward or too early to tell.

Does anyone dealing with London know at what stage I may be at?

Thankyou for any replies.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:52 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical results received

The system that is used for sponsored spouses is fast to process because it is front end loaded with virtually all needed documentation sent in at the very beginning. Thus, if the application is done properly there is no need to contact the spouse. The only problem with it is that, being no need to contact the spouse there is a period of "null" and people then worry. The observation about the medical results shows that they are processing the overseas part of the application now and I would expect that there will be good news soon.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 5:44 am
Just Joined

paulah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical results received

Thankyou for you reply. I guess I am in the "null" period. I was worried as I have heard people (London) getting their PPR shortly after the update of medical results received. BUT if there was any queries would they of asked for more info or my husband to attend an interview by now?