Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medical Results have been Received...

Wikiposts

Medical Results have been Received...

Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future
Default Medical Results have been Received...

Hi,

Right, I've recently had my ECAS updated - i'm common-law applying through London.

Its says...we started processing xxxxxxx application on the 17th Sept.

Medical Results have been Received.

Now i'm not getting ahead of myself, but it's hard not too, but surely this is a really good sign? Am I correct in thinking they only request the med results from Ott. once they are satisfied that everything is above board?

I guess all they've gotta do now is my background check - they've got my UK police cert and I sent in fingerprints with my application...so I wonder how long this will take.

Anyways, thanks for reading...just looking for some reassurance!!

Jeff
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medical Results have been Received...

Originally Posted by Jeffinthecity
Hi,

Right, I've recently had my ECAS updated - i'm common-law applying through London.

Its says...we started processing xxxxxxx application on the 17th Sept.

Medical Results have been Received.

Now i'm not getting ahead of myself, but it's hard not too, but surely this is a really good sign? Am I correct in thinking they only request the med results from Ott. once they are satisfied that everything is above board?

I guess all they've gotta do now is my background check - they've got my UK police cert and I sent in fingerprints with my application...so I wonder how long this will take.

Anyways, thanks for reading...just looking for some reassurance!!

Jeff
woo~hoooo that is excellent...your application is on the move!!! you are already 2 months down..so maybe only 4months or less to go...good luck!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Jeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant futureJeffinthecity has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
woo~hoooo that is excellent...your application is on the move!!! you are already 2 months down..so maybe only 4months or less to go...good luck!!!
Yeah so at least it's moving in the right direction!!! So what takes so long if most of it has been done already?!

And what was your timeline?

Thanks for your reply!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Yeah so at least it's moving in the right direction!!! So what takes so long if most of it has been done already?!

And what was your timeline?

Thanks for your reply!!
i did an inland application..and landed last January.

Timelines have changed since then..they are now granting AIP INcanada class within 6-7mths. much quicker than the 8-9mths when i applied.

are you OUTCanada applicant..???
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

i did an inland application..and landed last January.

Timelines have changed since then..they are now granting AIP INcanada class within 6-7mths. much quicker than the 8-9mths when i applied.

are you OUTCanada applicant..???
Yeah i'm going through London...

to be honest...I was under the impression that my case wouldn't get looked at for at least two months...and to have this and 'medical results received' have really given me a boost that it's going to be a quick process.

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for your help
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Yeah i'm going through London...

to be honest...I was under the impression that my case wouldn't get looked at for at least two months...and to have this and 'medical results received' have really given me a boost that it's going to be a quick process.

Fingers crossed...

Thanks for your help
cough
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

hmm i think that is pretty normal i would imagine. as it takes them some time to weedle through everything..gives them about 4 mths to assess it all~...6 mths is the average time for outside canada applicants...soooooo sounds like you are on par!.....
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

hmm i think that is pretty normal i would imagine. as it takes them some time to weedle through everything..gives them about 4 mths to assess it all~...6 mths is the average time for outside canada applicants...soooooo sounds like you are on par!.....
sounds good to me..just hope that is quick...i'm going insane without work!!!

Thanks for your replies !