Medical request wait.....

Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:10 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical request wait.....

Originally Posted by engineer80
Close.....I actually have a countdown ticker on my laptop entitled "countdown to when I can legally pester CIC" and I am not kidding! Just ask Mr engineer80 lol!
Lol - what day are you on?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:14 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rubie
Lol - what day are you on?
1 month 6 days 10 hours!
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:26 pm

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

1 month 6 days 10 hours!
Oh yes , the 6 month mark! I have to confess, I didn't quite wait the full 6 months. I had a 'moment' about 2 weeks earlier.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:28 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Oh yes , the 6 month mark! I have to confess, I didn't quite wait the full 6 months. I had a 'moment' about 2 weeks earlier.
What did you do? Was it a freak-out-to-yourself moment or did it involve contacting cic?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 10:41 pm

What did you do? Was it a freak-out-to-yourself moment or did it involve contacting cic?
It went: shall I email them? shan't I? yes go on. no don't they say to wait 6 months. but it's nearly 6 months.

It went like that all day then I just did it. Don't think it did me any good though because if I remember right it was just before christmas.

A couple of weeks later I emailed them again because they hadn't updated my mailing address on ecas and within another couple of weeks I had our med requests. Coincidence maybe?
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:06 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

I have been following this but havent been on BE much lately, we are a month behind you E80 and I have a mark in my diary called the CIC reminder date. I cant believe its nearly 6 months for you, has flown past!!!!
So pleased that Rubie and Izzi have theirs now, that makes me feel heaps more positive.
Old Feb 26th 2011, 8:32 am
Done!

Howefamily - get yourself a countdown timer on your laptop to keep yourself busy Though not sure if it is proving to be counter-productive - I find myself watching my screen a lot

Rubie - that really is going to be me too in a few weeks. I may live dangerously and e-mail them a week earlier than I should
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 1:18 pm
No longer waiting :-)

iamafish is an unknown quantity at this point

My additional medical info went off to CHC on the 14th Jan, by courier, so we are waiting for an update. They have had our passports since November, as we told them to hang onto them, pending receipt of the additional report. I know it's only been about 6 weeks, but still I check the website every day (a little additional torture) and resist the temptation to email...
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by iamafish
My additional medical info went off to CHC on the 14th Jan, by courier, so we are waiting for an update. They have had our passports since November, as we told them to hang onto them, pending receipt of the additional report. I know it's only been about 6 weeks, but still I check the website every day (a little additional torture) and resist the temptation to email...
Go on. It's been 6 weeks.................
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 7:39 pm
Done!

Go on. It's been 6 weeks.................
Rubie, just because we are a little keyboard button happy when it comes to e-mailing CIC, I hardly think it's fair for you to be corrupting others into becoming like us
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Howefamily
So pleased that Rubie and Izzi have theirs now, that makes me feel heaps more positive.
Don't have it *quite* yet... just word that it will be on it's way. I really wish they'd send someone to the post box with it soon though!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:41 pm

Rubie, just because we are a little keyboard button happy when it comes to e-mailing CIC, I hardly think it's fair for you to be corrupting others into becoming like us
Iamafish knows she wants to.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 1:19 pm

I held back from emailing but, apparently, my piteous psychic pleas were heard: "Please be advised....we are ready to proceed with visa issuance."

I think I need a lie-down now...
Old Mar 8th 2011, 1:54 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamafish
I held back from emailing but, apparently, my piteous psychic pleas were heard: "Please be advised....we are ready to proceed with visa issuance."

I think I need a lie-down now...
YAY! It is turning out to be quite the week for issuance of PPR!!
Old Mar 15th 2011, 1:32 pm

Talking Re: Medical request wait.....

Hi all - just to let you know that the passports have arrived!! Well, in the UK not here, but they should be with us by the end of the week, with a bit of luck! So a big whoopdie doo, and beers all round!!! Now all we have to do is leave and come back again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.