Medical Request - So quick!

Old Jun 14th 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

dave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant future
Default Medical Request - So quick!

Hi everyone,

We were so, so surprised yesterday morning to see the 'Brown Envelope' on our doormat.

We thought it must be a request for further information regarding a divorce, or something else they needed, but no....it was our Medical Request!

I was literally four weeks to the day that we sent off our updated docs!

Maybe things are picking up?

Still cant believe it!
Its a great feeling!

Jo
x
Old Jun 14th 2009, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of
Default Re: Medical Request - So quick!

Excellent news
Old Jun 15th 2009, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

dave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant future

Thanks luvmykids, Ive just booked for the 26th June.
Not long now.

Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:36 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant News! Hope all is well with the meds
Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

Hi Jo ,,
Thats fab news really pleased for you ..
Its been 8 wks since we sent our documents ..
Was your paper work pretty straight forward ? Hope ours is soon hate it to be lost en route

Julie
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nextphase
Hi Jo ,,
Was your paper work pretty straight forward ? Hope ours is soon hate it to be lost en route

Julie

Guys...thanks for your good wishes!

Julie,
Our paperwork was all straightforward, there was no complications, no children staying behind or divorces not finalised etc, very simple.

So, hopefully yours is too, and that its just around the corner.

Keep us posted.

Jo
x
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dave 2
Hi everyone,

We were so, so surprised yesterday morning to see the 'Brown Envelope' on our doormat.

We thought it must be a request for further information regarding a divorce, or something else they needed, but no....it was our Medical Request!

Still cant believe it!
Its a great feeling!

Jo
x
Congratulations! Its an amazing feeling isn't it?! Looks like things are moving mega quickly for a lot of folks!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

ellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nextphase
Hi Jo ,,

Julie
Hey Julie,

I think its probably due to the profession of Jo's husband and the labor market demand in Canada. I get the feeling they are prioritising a little with applications they have on their desk.

Great news Jo, nice to see that all going ahead so you may never need anything from NZ anyway
Old Jun 16th 2009, 4:42 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dave 2
Hi everyone,

Still cant believe it!
Its a great feeling!

Jo
x
congratulations Jo, sounds like you're almost there
Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:46 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations...!
Lorraine G.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Congrats, great news!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ellejay
Hey Julie,

I think its probably due to the profession of Jo's husband and the labor market demand in Canada. I get the feeling they are prioritising a little with applications they have on their desk.

Great news Jo, nice to see that all going ahead so you may never need anything from NZ anyway

Hi,

Lisa, yes I am under the same opinion, Andy (DH) is a Joiner by trade, so I do think it has something to do with this!

PM you later on with an update.

x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Congrats, great news!
Thanks guys, it is a great feeling, its like we are finally getting somewhere.

Congrats, great news!

Walshclan, I see you are heading to Barrie or Guelph, Barrie is our destination too!

Have you been before? We have been twice, we love it and cant wait to get there!

Jo
x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Hi Jo,

Will be out there in two weeks to do a mini reccie (mainly to convince our daughter how fantastic it will be!), so all research has been on paper so far, but really looking forward to the experience though. Have friends living there so I will have them pestered!

Flying out on 3rd July, so looking forward to it!

When do you plan to move? I really hope that someday soon we can share expereinces perhaps over a cup of coffee in Barrie!

Moira.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Hi Jo,

Will be out there in two weeks to do a mini reccie (mainly to convince our daughter how fantastic it will be!), so all research has been on paper so far, but really looking forward to the experience though. Have friends living there so I will have them pestered!

Flying out on 3rd July, so looking forward to it!

When do you plan to move? I really hope that someday soon we can share expereinces perhaps over a cup of coffee in Barrie!

Moira.
Moira, have pm'd you.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.