Medical request

Old May 10th 2012, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default Medical request

Hi all

Just a quick one, do you get medical request through the post,or was it through email.

Sorry if this has been asked
Old May 10th 2012, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

S.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Medical request

Originally Posted by graham and george
Hi all

Just a quick one, do you get medical request through the post,or was it through email.

Sorry if this has been asked
Through post!
Old May 10th 2012, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Thank you

Got letter today,not medical request but medical request in 6-12 months
Old May 11th 2012, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by graham and george
Thank you

Got letter today,not medical request but medical request in 6-12 months
Dont get that ?? they sent you med request for 6-12 months time ?
Old May 11th 2012, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Maplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to allMaplease is a name known to all

I got an e-mail that asked for more information but it stated that the medical requests were being posted out to us. We got them approximately 10 days later.

Good luck
Old May 11th 2012, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope they email us as well as post - they keep posting things to the wrong address......
Old May 12th 2012, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future

Med requests were by mail only and passport requests were by e-mail only.
Old May 12th 2012, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LMBrian
Med requests were by mail only and passport requests were by e-mail only.
How long do they give you to arrange for medicals?

We've seen recently 6 weeks timeline for medical requests under PNP (from file going to London). Thinking..... we should therefore hear around mid June with med request/request for further info. So say if they give you 2 months, we'll chase them up well before mid August. If you see what I mean....

Just in case they send letter to our old address. Again.

We do have mail redirection on, but it is unreliable - we were getting redirected mail for another person at our old address, so not 100% confident it works.
Old May 12th 2012, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kaye5
How long do they give you to arrange for medicals?

We've seen recently 6 weeks timeline for medical requests under PNP (from file going to London). Thinking..... we should therefore hear around mid June with med request/request for further info. So say if they give you 2 months, we'll chase them up well before mid August. If you see what I mean....

Just in case they send letter to our old address. Again.

We do have mail redirection on, but it is unreliable - we were getting redirected mail for another person at our old address, so not 100% confident it works.
I had my medical done last Thursday. I got my medical request Saturday prior to that. Some had medical request four months after submitting the forms to London. I had mine just after a month..
On the letter I received it states medicals must be done within 60 days.
Old May 12th 2012, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
I had my medical done last Thursday. I got my medical request Saturday prior to that. Some had medical request four months after submitting the forms to London. I had mine just after a month..
On the letter I received it states medicals must be done within 60 days.
Thanks Tony Tiger! So we'll leave it no later than beginning of July to chase up if we don't get anything - just in case....