Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medical Received and a couple of questions

Medical Received and a couple of questions

Old May 18th 2005, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Medical Received and a couple of questions

Today we received a letter from visa office a long with medical forms for my wife, it was faster than expected
My first question is that when I applied for wife's visa I did not include police clearance (it was not ready , received last week) but in today's letter they never asked for any document they only asked for medicals to be done withen 60 days, so is it wise to send police clearance or it can work without it?
my second question is about best place to do medicals, I live in Sheffield but there is no doctors in sheffield, so I need to go to Manchester, Leeds, Notingham, Birmingham ..etc, any one tried doctor in any of these cities with no problem?
Old May 18th 2005, 2:18 am
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical Received and a couple of questions

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
Today we received a letter from visa office a long with medical forms for my wife, it was faster than expected
My first question is that when I applied for wife's visa I did not include police clearance (it was not ready , received last week) but in today's letter they never asked for any document they only asked for medicals to be done withen 60 days, so is it wise to send police clearance or it can work without it?
my second question is about best place to do medicals, I live in Sheffield but there is no doctors in sheffield, so I need to go to Manchester, Leeds, Notingham, Birmingham ..etc, any one tried doctor in any of these cities with no problem?

Hi,

Recently buffalo asked me Police certificate for my spouse. So it will be wise to submit the spouse police certificate as you got it anyways. There is no harm of submitting it

We went to london for our medicals so cant comment on other location? How long CHC took to send u wife's medical after you mailed the form? I believe u applied to Damascus

regards

newlooks
Old May 18th 2005, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Thanks for your reply, I will send police certificate then, yes I applied to Damascus, on 19th April 2005 medicals received today 18th May and the postage stamp on envelope is dated 11-05-05, so its less than a month

Originally Posted by newlooks
Hi,

Recently buffalo asked me Police certificate for my spouse. So it will be wise to submit the spouse police certificate as you got it anyways. There is no harm of submitting it

We went to london for our medicals so cant comment on other location? How long CHC took to send u wife's medical after you mailed the form? I believe u applied to Damascus

regards

newlooks

Last edited by Ibraheem; May 18th 2005 at 5:09 am.
Old May 18th 2005, 4:38 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
We went to Altrincham docs and xrays/bloods in Manc. Blood tests results were mixed up, missed off...I would not recommend you go there. I won't disclose the problem fully on here but it caused unneccessary hassles we could do without.

Rich.