Medical Papers

Old May 26th 2002, 3:20 pm
Rajesh

Default Medical Papers

We had our selection interview at Doha, Qatar on Last week of January 2002. The Visa
officer told us that he has approved our application and we will receive the medical
papers within 4-6 weeks. But now it is more than 4 months and we have not received
anything from CHC London. We have already sent fax and letter, but no response. Can
anyone tell us what can be the problem? Please.

Old May 26th 2002, 9:20 pm
Jim Humphries

Default Re: Medical Papers

Unfortunately, one can only guess. You have done all you can. Background and
documentation checks sometimes take a little longer than expected. For now, be
patient. If you get nothing by the end of August then fax the vosa office again.
Jim Humphries

Rajesh wrote:
    >
    > We had our selection interview at Doha, Qatar on Last week of January 2002. The
    > Visa officer told us that he has approved our application and we will receive the
    > medical papers within 4-6 weeks. But now it is more than 4 months and we have not
    > received anything from CHC London. We have already sent fax and letter, but no
    > response. Can anyone tell us what can be the problem? Please.

Old May 27th 2002, 6:20 am
Observing

We passed our interview in Detroit and the Visa officer told us that every process is
complete and will issue a visa next weeka after receiving meidcal clearance of one
member (which has not been received). But further medical were received. which was
done 1/5 month ago and sent to Ottawa.

My question is when should i expect my LP (background clearance were completed in
Mar-02, at the time of interivew).

Old May 31st 2002, 8:20 pm
Rajesh

Thank you to all of you who gave positive assurance. We received our Medical Papers
from CHC London after 4 1/2 months from Interview date. Thanks.