Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medical Costs, Where to find the cash?!

Medical Costs, Where to find the cash?!

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Costs, Where to find the cash?!

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Naughty!
Good for xmas quizzes, or that slide you need to add something different to your presentation.
"describe the salient abnormality"."whats wrong here" etc

And just to reassure everyone about the ethics of this.
You cant do this to the real images, only ones you have saved to a separate
file, while removing all patient identifiers etc etc.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

lace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant futurelace has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by thedignans
Yes it is the Nuffield. Im glad you said that because I was thinking the same thing. The DMP in Edinburgh told us we would have to get our own x rays and was thinking the more people who handle our meds the more chance it has to go missing. So thanks for the re-assurance that we chose the correct one.
Thanks Julie
I don't see the Nuffield Hospital on the list of Designated Doctors I know it used to be on it. Is it still alright to use the Nuffield even though its removed from the list, or am I looking at the wrong list?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Old Aug 5th 2007, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lace
I don't see the Nuffield Hospital on the list of Designated Doctors I know it used to be on it. Is it still alright to use the Nuffield even though its removed from the list, or am I looking at the wrong list?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Hi there,
This is the DMP i will be using for my meds. the x rays will be carried out at Nuffield which is seemingly across the road. The arrangements for the x-rays are made by the DMP so you only need to make one phone call to them and they arrange everything. It saves you looking for an approved place to get your x- ray.
Glasgow David L. Blair Anniesland Medical Practice, 46 Munro Place, Glasgow, , G13 2UP

0141 954 8860
English