Med Requests Received Today!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Linda will become famous soon enoughSteve and Linda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Med Requests Received Today!

Glad it went ok. As long as you have a doctor's letter saying your wife is ok now you shouldn't have a problem. Good luck with the next stage.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:00 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Med Requests Received Today!

Originally Posted by RobinHood
Done today in Leeds. Phew I hate needles. We arrived before 10 am - the whole thing was done (including x-rays) by 12.30pm (2 adults, 2 under 6). One minor piece of additional info requested from my wife. A letter from her GP to show that a heart murmur, which was recently tested at the local hospital, is nothing to worry about. The letter we picked up this afternoon - for an additional £12.

So now I guess we wait for the next stage...
Hi Hood, You mentioned Heart Murmur of your wifes, Our kids plus hubby have slight heart murmurs, no meds needed in fact nothing needed or done about it, its just recorded on their records... Do you think we have to mention this or get letters????

Sutherlands
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:15 am
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Med Requests Received Today!

I would get letters from your GP beforehand - it is likely to be picked up during the medical. Best pre-empt any questions - you will be asked about such things during the procedures.

From what other people have said it is not likely to cause a problem with confirmation from a doctor.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Sutherlands
Hi Hood, You mentioned Heart Murmur of your wifes, Our kids plus hubby have slight heart murmurs, no meds needed in fact nothing needed or done about it, its just recorded on their records... Do you think we have to mention this or get letters????

Sutherlands