Med requests received

Old Sep 9th 2008, 12:54 pm

plca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the rough
Smile Med requests received

Hi all,

Four weeks ago (when we hand delivered our 90 day update docs to London on the 11th August) I made a bet with my OH that we wouldn't get our med requests before the end of October.

Happy to say, I lost : I now owe him a bottle of whiskey, as our agent emailed us last night to say interview has been waived and they are in possession of our med request forms.

It seems like things are really moving now. If only the house would sell...

Liz.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 1:11 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Med requests received

Good for you Congratulations!! A female getting it wrong surely not
Old Sep 9th 2008, 1:14 pm

plca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the roughplca is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Good for you Congratulations!! A female getting it wrong surely not
Thanks! Happy to be wrong in this case...
Old Sep 9th 2008, 6:22 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by plca
Hi all,

Four weeks ago (when we hand delivered our 90 day update docs to London on the 11th August) I made a bet with my OH that we wouldn't get our med requests before the end of October.

Happy to say, I lost : I now owe him a bottle of whiskey, as our agent emailed us last night to say interview has been waived and they are in possession of our med request forms.

It seems like things are really moving now. If only the house would sell...

Liz.
Congrats

Your timeline is looking good ....good luck with meds

Just buy him 2 bottles for being so smart