Med req received!!

Old Dec 26th 2010, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Neths is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Med req received!!

After 6 months waiting, received AOR and Med requests from Buffalo. Applied under the Ontario PNP, so there is hope at last after all the uncertainty recently...

The only confusing issue is that they included med requests for my 2 daughters who will never come - I pointed this out in an accompanying letter. Should I email them or live in hope that my daughters get the medicals done back in the UK?

Anyway, at least I got an early Christmas present & hope anyone else waiting for the same hear something soon as well.

Seasons greetings to all
Old Dec 26th 2010, 12:56 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Med req received!!

I would do a forum search fir inn accompanying children

I don't think it as simple as writing a letter to say they won't be coming

Even non accompanying dependents need a medical in case you ever decide to sponsor them in the future.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Zoe

I was unsure about all this and called CIC before I sent the application off. I was going to sign the waiver and include that, but the representative told me not to do this but instead include a letter. Their theory was that something may happen one day and I may need to sponsor them, and this way leaves that option open. But I am sure they said they could do the medicals "as and when".

Also, I didn't pay the extra for them when I sent off my application.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:18 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

pretty sure they need the meds done now , even if they are not coming with you
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:54 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
pretty sure they need the meds done now , even if they are not coming with you

Correct, no meds, not examined, not a member of the family class, and can't be sponsored
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the replies.

I spoke to the cic last week and they said I could sign the disclaimer but this may add time to the application as an officer will look at it to see if it is acceptable.

My dilemma is that one of my daughters will NOT have a medical done....

I guess another call to the cic is warranted, as the disclaimer is about ME not wishing to include anyone, rather than the other way around.

Thoughts anyone?
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

We had to swear an affidavit to say that we wouldnt sponsor my step daughter under family class in the future, she is 21 and got her own life in the UK. She lives with her boyfriend and has done for nearly 2 years, but they still wanted the affidavit because of her age.