Married to a canadian women

Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

maleabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Married to a canadian women

First of all Happy New Year 2008 for all the members of this wonderful useful forum.

I applied for permanent residency under the skilled worker in paris. Now I am waiting for an interview call/waiver. next month i will get married with a canadian women. so if someone could tell me what to do.

-inform the embassy.
-apply in a new category.
or what your suggestions for the fastest way to get to canada.
my wife has a double nationality and we are now living in gaza strip, palestine.

THANKS
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:41 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Married to a canadian women

Bigamy is illegal in Canada, better to just marry one woman rather than women.

When did you put you application in?

You need to update the embassy when you change any details anyway, such as where you live, country you are in or if you get married. If you applied for SW many years ago it may be best to update and continue with that. If more recently I don't know how quickly Paris processes spousal sponsorship but that could end up quicker, but I'm sure someone will come along with a better idea of timelines.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

maleabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Married to a canadian women

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
Bigamy is illegal in Canada, better to just marry one woman rather than women.

When did you put you application in?

You need to update the embassy when you change any details anyway, such as where you live, country you are in or if you get married. If you applied for SW many years ago it may be best to update and continue with that. If more recently I don't know how quickly Paris processes spousal sponsorship but that could end up quicker, but I'm sure someone will come along with a better idea of timelines.
Oh sorry I mean WOMAN.

I applied in september 2002 in paris. and because I am palestinian living in Gaza Strip (Not under paris juridiction) and applying in paris it tooks me that long time. last october i sent an email to the embassy asking for that long time. they replied: my application has no problems and is under processing.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

amirshahram will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Married to a canadian women

hi,
congratulation maleabs.
suddenly remembering you just i have search my posts to find you and i have seen your post.
i want to assure you about your case.
i don`t know what`s better to do about your application but i want to say that one of my friend who has applied from a country out of his jurisdiction only by sending his immigration application and then asked for an interview and then deported.
as he was deported he couldn`t attend any interview there anymore but happily they send the information to canadian embassy about their problem and soon they have sent all application to syria(their right juridiction)and asked for interview and then visa was issued all of them in less than 6 months.
therefoe be happy,if you cannot go to interview in france they will do something at last.cheer up
i am also in canada for 2 months but problem in finding a job,problem still exist but in another way!!!