March work permits

Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future
Default March work permits

Morning all,

Has anybody received a work permit that was applied for in March? Ours was sent on the 12th.

I think somebody posted that it is taking 6 weeks (ish)so I am starting to stalk the postman, god help him!!

We also sold our house yesterday so it would be the icing on the cake

Kerry
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Javarne has a spectacular aura aboutJavarne has a spectacular aura aboutJavarne has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: March work permits

They got our application on 14th. We did fax them and they replied saying they are currently taking 4-6 weeks or more. They hoped to process it soon.

How soon is anyones guess : )

You could just apply at the poe.

All the best
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

We considered applying at the airport but as we were selling the house we hoped there would be enough time to apply here.

I think the journey would be more enjoyable with the permit in our grubby little mits.

Kerry
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Javarne has a spectacular aura aboutJavarne has a spectacular aura aboutJavarne has a spectacular aura about

I agree a lot more enjoyable but sometimes you just have to take that risk. There are plenty of other people on the forum who have applied at the poe and had no problem. Good luck if you go that route : )
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice

Originally Posted by Javarne
I agree a lot more enjoyable but sometimes you just have to take that risk. There are plenty of other people on the forum who have applied at the poe and had no problem. Good luck if you go that route : )
I sent mine in the 9th and have heard nothing yet. I can't apply at poe as I have to have a med. The question is how long do you have to wait after the med??
jo
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

I don't know, sorry.

Somebody on here will know the answer though. Can you let me know when you receive the request?

I hope it is soon

Kerry
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
I don't know, sorry.

Somebody on here will know the answer though. Can you let me know when you receive the request?

I hope it is soon

Kerry
Yes I will
I have just started to stalk the postwomen, but she's wise..No car on drive = I've gone to work therefor ist safe to deliver!
jo
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

gleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura aboutgleech has a spectacular aura about

hi guys,

i want to invite those who already have their LMO to please post your LMO timeline....

please....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441170

Thanks
Erick