Wikiposts

March 04 AOR people

Old May 13th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Mike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant future
Default Re: March 04 AOR people

Were you quoted 15 or 18 months wait?............................ ours said 18 months, but I notice some of the ones sent out after were told 15.

Originally Posted by Bleech
Hi Mike,
Our AOR was also 18th March Pretty sure the traffic was heavy that day though, so I expect your's will be processed before ours
Old May 13th 2005, 8:37 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

Ours was AOR March 12 with 18 month wait. I have seen others later with 15 months. It was at the end of march that the timelines chaged on the website, they up date them every few months and I remember feeling happy because they had posted that applications up to end March 2004 had quite a bit shorter time line. I think it was about 12-15 months they had quoted for the shortest processing times.
I know felt glad that we were before end March 04 . But as my card said 18 months I was a bit miffed!
I think they must have had new ones printed about then, and dished them out among the department , or shuffled them like cards and played 52 card pick up off the floor!

wait?............................ ours said 18 months, but I notice some of the ones sent out after were told 15.[/QUOTE]
Old May 13th 2005, 9:51 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Wierd, mine said 15 months
Old May 14th 2005, 5:11 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

My reaction to that is the same as Drew Barrymore in your little video
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh

My medicals wil arrive in time for my birthday at end of month or else!

Old May 14th 2005, 8:45 am

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gooding
My reaction to that is the same as Drew Barrymore in your little video
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh

My medicals wil arrive in time for my birthday at end of month or else!
Sorry mate
I'm as confused as you. I really don't think there's anything in it and we all just get processed in the que. Maybe we just got one of the old numbers left hanging around. I'd run naked from Lands End to John O Groats if we get processed before you. Pray that you get medicals or interview before me (please, it's for the best!!!)

Last edited by Bleech; May 14th 2005 at 8:53 am.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:52 am
Lyles

Mmmmmm! Does make you wonder. Mine says 18 months and the AOR is 25th Feb! Oh, and needless to say we haven't received our med-reqs.

L

Old May 14th 2005, 7:12 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I've got 15 months with a March 22 AOR - it all seems random.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wannabe
I've got 15 months with a March 22 AOR - it all seems random.
March 26th - 18 months wait...?

Very random it seems.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:04 pm

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

There might be some CIC logic here, but I fail to see it...
One month, one week till my 15 months are up...

Originally Posted by SANDRAPAUL
March 26th - 18 months wait...?

Very random it seems.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:41 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wannabe
There might be some CIC logic here, but I fail to see it...
One month, one week till my 15 months are up...

You must be very close as we did meds few weeks back (AOR 29th Jan 04)

Rich
Old May 15th 2005, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road

Oh, how exciting, can I join your gang ? AOR March 8th, sorry had to join in the excitement ! I am a first time replier to the site only joined yesterday, but just couldn't resist replying. Nice to know there are more people like me in the same boat, gives you a glimmer of hope in this dark tunnel !
Old May 15th 2005, 1:29 am

That's what I think, too, and this wait is much worse than waiting the first year after my AOR, when I knew nothing was going to happen anyway... *grits teeth*

Originally Posted by Rich_007
You must be very close as we did meds few weeks back (AOR 29th Jan 04)

Rich
Old May 15th 2005, 1:31 am

Welcome, sgl, hope you'll like it here!

Originally Posted by stainedglasslady
Oh, how exciting, can I join your gang ? AOR March 8th, sorry had to join in the excitement ! I am a first time replier to the site only joined yesterday, but just couldn't resist replying. Nice to know there are more people like me in the same boat, gives you a glimmer of hope in this dark tunnel !
Old May 15th 2005, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by stainedglasslady
Hi, glad you could join us!
Are you an expert at making windows for churches, ........or a barmaid!?!?
Old May 15th 2005, 11:18 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Hi, glad you could join us!
Are you an expert at making windows for churches, ........or a barmaid!?!?
Now that was funny
But maybe not appropriate for a newbie!
Welcome to the thread of the eager frustrated SGL.

I wonder why there has been this slow down since January. People in Jan were hearing at 12 months since AOR. People are now hearing at 15 months.
Assuming it is because there was a huge number of applications after Christmas 2003 what made us all apply then?

Just something else to ponder on in the waiting room

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.