Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old May 28th 2013, 3:49 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Happy birthday Dammy. Many happy returns. Next one would be in Winnipeg. Enjoy.
Dammy a belated "Happy Birthday", have been away for a few days.

Regards

Andrew
Old May 28th 2013, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

hisaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks once again Dammy. It sounds reasonable to write them before reapplying. I need one or two clarifications if you have an idea. One, is it an online letter or a typewritten letter to be submitted at VSF. Two, what is the ideal title to give to the letter. Thanks.
Old May 28th 2013, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Dammy a belated "Happy Birthday", have been away for a few days.

Regards

Andrew
Thanks Andrew. Hope there is good news around the corner from LVO.
Old May 28th 2013, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hisaca
Thanks once again Dammy. It sounds reasonable to write them before reapplying. I need one or two clarifications if you have an idea. One, is it an online letter or a typewritten letter to be submitted at VSF. Two, what is the ideal title to give to the letter. Thanks.
Typewritten and snd to the High Commission probably through courier. The VFS is just to process TRV.
Old May 29th 2013, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Dammy. I am so sorry, I was travelling all this while and had no access to Internet. Hope you had a lovely day.
Old May 29th 2013, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Folks, after my Medical Results were recevied on 24th May, I got another Ecas update on 26th May. It now reads as follows

We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2012.

We started processing your application on May 22, 2013. (This update came on 26th May)

Medical results have been received. (Updated on 24th May)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (This update also came on 26th May)

I had completed medicals on 4th May and had send the RRPF and some additonal docs like education certificates, funds proof etc to them on 6th May.

I don't know what to make of this Decision Made as I have not recevied any PPR till date. Please advise, the suspense is killing......

Last edited by travel; May 29th 2013 at 10:48 am.
Old May 29th 2013, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by travel
Folks, after my Medical Results were recevied on 24th May, I got another Ecas update on 26th May. It now reads as follows

We started processing your application on May 22, 2013. (This update came on 26th May)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (This update also came on 26th May)

I had completed medicals on 4th May and had send the RRPF and some additonal docs like education certificates, funds proof etc to them on 6th May.

I don't know what to make of this Decision Made as I have not recevied any PPR till date. Please advise, the suspense is killing......
Congratulations Travel. Your PPR and COPR on the way. Expect the good news in the next few days. Jay
Old May 29th 2013, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations travel,

get ready

Old May 29th 2013, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

AVACON is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Travel, I believe your PPR should follow shortly!
Old May 29th 2013, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AVACON
Congratulations Travel, I believe your PPR should follow shortly!

Thanks Avacon, I just hope and wish this is what it means. One thing I have learnt is that "It's not over till it's over" , keeping my
Old May 29th 2013, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Congratulations Travel. Your PPR and COPR on the way. Expect the good news in the next few days. Jay
Thanks Jaysuper, I am hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.
Old May 29th 2013, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Speedoflight
Congratulations travel,

get ready
Thanks Speedoflight, Dont know what to make of it yet, but hoping for the best.
Old May 29th 2013, 2:00 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Thanks Jaysuper, I am hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.
Congratulations, not sure why you are expecting the worst, decision made, which means your medicals were fine and PPR is on the way, so nothing can stop your COPR now.

Regards

Andrew
Old May 29th 2013, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Congratulations, not sure why you are expecting the worst, decision made, which means your medicals were fine and PPR is on the way, so nothing can stop your COPR now.

Regards

Andrew
Thanks chiefmissile, I honestly wish I could share your optimism. Usually people receive PPR first and then Decision Made. In my case the Decision Made not only appeared earlier but also immidiately after Medicals Received and therefore the apprehension. Also my address is still not changed to Winnipeg

Do we have anyone who had a similar experience ?
Old May 29th 2013, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

perica is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FROID
It means 6 month bank statement for you/spouse. they need to see your networth(=Debit - credit), if you have a property that you may evaluate you may add it. You cannot include cars by the way.
Your bank statement must prove that you have min 10,000 $ for applicant + 2,000 $ for each dependent
My apologies for this late reply and thank you for your help and this clarification! : )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.