Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

LP received but wife will be delivering a child shortly

LP received but wife will be delivering a child shortly

Old Jan 13th 2002, 2:11 pm
Mm

Hello everyone. I have received the landing papers for myself & my wife recently but
my wife will be giving birth to a child shortly so she may not be able to travel to
Canada before the expiry date of Visa. Could any of the experts kindly advise me
what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Old Jan 13th 2002, 4:09 pm
Andrew Miller

If your wife won't land before the expiration of her visa (but you will) then you
will have to sponsor her and a baby. If she gives birth now after visa is issued, but
before any of you land then your visas become invalid and must be returned together
with all necessary documents and fees to add a child to your case. None of you can
land after baby is born.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 14th 2002, 3:23 pm
Mm

"Andrew Miller" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Hello everyone. I have received the landing papers for myself & my wife recently[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > but my wife will be giving birth to a child shortly so she may not be able to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > travel to Canada before the expiry date of Visa. Could any of the experts kindly[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > advise me what to do.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Thanks in advance.[/usenetquote2]

Thank you very much Mr. Andrew Miller for your prompt & early reply. I just wanted to
know how much time will it take for including the name of the baby as a dependent on
the Landing Papers.

Regards.

Old Jan 14th 2002, 4:37 pm
Andrew Miller

It may take at least few months.

--

../..

sending email)

"MM" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > If your wife won't land before the expiration of her visa (but you will)[/usenetquote2]
then
[usenetquote2]> > you will have to sponsor her and a baby. If she gives birth now after visa[/usenetquote2]
is
[usenetquote2]> > issued, but before any of you land then your visas become invalid and must[/usenetquote2]
be
[usenetquote2]> > returned together with all necessary documents and fees to add a child to[/usenetquote2]
your
[usenetquote2]> > case. None of you can land after baby is born.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Hello everyone. I have received the landing papers for myself & my wife[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > recently but my wife will be giving birth to a child shortly so she may not be[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > able to travel to Canada before the expiry date of Visa. Could any of the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > experts kindly advise me what to do.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Thanks in advance.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 16th 2002, 7:55 pm
Mm

"Andrew Miller" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > > If your wife won't land before the expiration of her visa (but you will)[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > you will have to sponsor her and a baby. If she gives birth now after visa[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > issued, but before any of you land then your visas become invalid and must[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > returned together with all necessary documents and fees to add a child to[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > case. None of you can land after baby is born.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > > Hello everyone. I have received the landing papers for myself & my wife[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > recently but my wife will be giving birth to a child shortly so she may not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > be able to travel to Canada before the expiry date of Visa. Could any of the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > experts kindly advise me what to do.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > Thanks in advance.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Thank you very much Mr. Andrew Miller for your prompt & early reply. I just[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > wanted to know how much time will it take for including the name of the baby as a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > dependent on the Landing Papers.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Regards.[/usenetquote2]

Dear Mr. Andrew Miller,

I have decided to land in Canada after my child's birth because there is most
probably hardly a week's time left for the child's birth & I wish to land in Canada
after the inclusion of my child in our landing papers. Further myself & my wife's
Medicals validity period of one year will be ending in about two month's time from
now. So kindly advise me on the following :

1. The various steps/procedure to be followed while corresponding with Canadian
Consulate in the process of inclusion of my child's name in our landing papers.

2. By the time the child's name is included in our landing papers by the Canadian
Consulate, if our Medical test validity expires, then how should I make a request
to Canadian Consulate to get our Medical tests refreshed i.e. should I accompany
the request for inclusion of my child in our LPs with the request for Medical
examination.

3. If Medical validity of myself & my wife expires before the inclusion of our child
in our Landing Papers & we go in for fresh Medical exam what is the maximum time
it will take to get updated landing papers with the dependent child included.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions & advice.

Kind Regards.

Old Jan 16th 2002, 8:29 pm
Andrew Miller

Just contact visa post that issued your visas immediately after child's birth, notify
them of this fact and ask for detailed instructions.

--

../..

sending email)

"MM" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > > > If your wife won't land before the expiration of her visa (but you[/usenetquote2]
will)
[usenetquote2]> > then[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > you will have to sponsor her and a baby. If she gives birth now after[/usenetquote2]
visa
[usenetquote2]> > is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > issued, but before any of you land then your visas become invalid and[/usenetquote2]
must
[usenetquote2]> > be[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > returned together with all necessary documents and fees to add a child[/usenetquote2]
to
[usenetquote2]> > your[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > case. None of you can land after baby is born.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > > > Hello everyone. I have received the landing papers for myself & my wife[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > > recently but my wife will be giving birth to a child shortly so she may not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > > be able to travel to Canada before the expiry date of Visa. Could any of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > > the experts kindly advise me what to do.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > > Thanks in advance.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Thank you very much Mr. Andrew Miller for your prompt & early reply. I just[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > wanted to know how much time will it take for including the name of the baby as[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > a dependent on the Landing Papers.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Regards.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >