Local office interview

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

Canada_Pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Local office interview

Any help would be appreciated.....

It seems like our application is getting a super fast process for some reason..(Maybe they wanna get rid of me fast!!!)

I have an interview at the local office (Hamilton)in the new year for inland spousal sponsorship my time line as follow

FEB 09 2006 APPLCIATION RECIEVED CIC-V
JUN 13 2006 IN PROCESS
OCT 26 2006 APPLICATION TRANSFERRED TO THE LOCAL OFFICE
NOV 24 2006 RECIEVED LETTER FROM LOCAL OFFICER TO PROVIDE MORE INFO.
DEC 15 2006 SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED INFO.
DEC 22 2006 RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE LOCAL OFFICER(INTERVIEW
REQUIRED)

They are asking me to bring my passport letter,proof of Canadian citizenship for my spouse,letters from current employer and previous employers,proof that we have been cohabited as married couple(Jointly signed residential lease,Household billes showing both names)
,copy of last filed income tax return..

I have sent all that before and once again they are asking for it...

What do u think,

1- What happens in this kind of interview(will we be interviewed separately or together)?

2-Most of the bills are in my wife's name, except hydro, because she lived in our house before i moved in so we did not switch anything and kept everything the same (Just lazy to go and change everything) and it does not really matter who's name it is on as we trust each others..

3-Why would the I/O in the local office ask us to bring alot of documents that we have already sent with intial application...???

Thank you very much again guys

Cheers
Adam
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 3:47 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local office interview

Hi

Originally Posted by Canada_Pilot
Any help would be appreciated.....

It seems like our application is getting a super fast process for some reason..(Maybe they wanna get rid of me fast!!!)

I have an interview at the local office (Hamilton)in the new year for inland spousal sponsorship my time line as follow

FEB 09 2006 APPLCIATION RECIEVED CIC-V
JUN 13 2006 IN PROCESS
OCT 26 2006 APPLICATION TRANSFERRED TO THE LOCAL OFFICE
NOV 24 2006 RECIEVED LETTER FROM LOCAL OFFICER TO PROVIDE MORE INFO.
DEC 15 2006 SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED INFO.
DEC 22 2006 RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE LOCAL OFFICER(INTERVIEW
REQUIRED)

They are asking me to bring my passport letter,proof of Canadian citizenship for my spouse,letters from current employer and previous employers,proof that we have been cohabited as married couple(Jointly signed residential lease,Household billes showing both names)
,copy of last filed income tax return..

I have sent all that before and once again they are asking for it...

What do u think,

1- What happens in this kind of interview(will we be interviewed separately or together)?

2-Most of the bills are in my wife's name, except hydro, because she lived in our house before i moved in so we did not switch anything and kept everything the same (Just lazy to go and change everything) and it does not really matter who's name it is on as we trust each others..

3-Why would the I/O in the local office ask us to bring alot of documents that we have already sent with intial application...???

Thank you very much again guys

Cheers
Adam
It appears that they have doubts about the relationship.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

Canada_Pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Local office interview

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

It appears that they have doubts about the relationship.
Well that I know ,because it states on the FOSS notes that Client and sponsor are from cultures and religions...

We really don't care about culture and religion differences ,I was born Muslim and my wife was born Protestant, that is all we know,we don't not practise our faith nor go to mosque or church, When we have a kid he can choose his own believe when he is old enough...