Lmo and Poe twp?

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

NBJW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lmo and Poe twp?

Could someone please clarify.....

After recieving a positive lmo from your prospective employer..

Do you? Fill in application for twp with spousol open wp and kids study permits to Londin cic or.....

Do you ? Fly to Canada and fill in twp at point of entry?

I am confused after reading a few recent threads!

Nigel.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all
Default Re: Lmo and Poe twp?

Hi there

It is possible to do either but as you have noted from some of the threads the POE option is not always clear. If time is an issue then it might be worth posting some of the details of your situation so someone can advise more specifically.

Most people including ourselves apply to CIC London and get a letter from them to take with you. My understanding is that either way you don't actually get the WP until you get to POE. Applying to CIC limits the chance of you being refused entry or a WP when you get there. It should be noted though that it doesnt guarantee you a WP.

HTH

Tom
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:03 pm
Just Joined

burnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the roughburnsy110 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Lmo and Poe twp?

Originally Posted by NBJW
Could someone please clarify.....

After recieving a positive lmo from your prospective employer..

Do you? Fill in application for twp with spousol open wp and kids study permits to Londin cic or.....

Do you ? Fly to Canada and fill in twp at point of entry?

I am confused after reading a few recent threads!

Nigel.
depends what your line of work is...Meds needed etc.
If I were travelling with a family I would apply to london CIC in case you overlook something,missing documents or such IMHO