LMO for newfoundland

Old Jun 12th 2012, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Siphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant futureSiphorous has a brilliant future
Default Re: LMO for newfoundland

Originally Posted by PeddiePooh
I think the people that have been mentioned in this process by the agency are Service Canada. Is this the same as HRSDC?

Many thanks

Peddie x
Numerous resources mention HRSDC's 'three' business lines of which Service Canada is one - to quote this page:

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/publicati...ancial_e.shtml

Originally Posted by Article
Service Canada is one of HRSDC's business lines. Its mandate is to work in collaboration with federal departments, other levels of government and community service providers to bring services and benefits together in a single service delivery network.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

PeddiePooh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the link.
Old Jul 6th 2012, 8:12 am
Account Closed

PeddiePooh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there
My OH was informed that Service canada got back to the lawyer asking further question about his place of birth. Maybe that was good news it mean they are reviewing the application? I wonder how long before we will hear the result whether it is positive or negative LMO....

Have a good day x
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

julie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nicejulie2 is just really nice

Hi peddie. Have you made it to st john's yet or are you still waiting for your visa?