Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

list of decent immigration/employment consultants

Wikiposts

list of decent immigration/employment consultants

Old Feb 24th 2014, 12:09 am
Just Joined

Blueger1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default list of decent immigration/employment consultants

Hi i was wondering if anybody could provide a list of reputable immigration consultants that assist potential applicants who express an interest in moving to canada. I would like a list of those who provide job and relocation services.

Kind regards

Blueger1
Old Feb 24th 2014, 12:25 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: list of decent immigration/employment consultants

Originally Posted by Blueger1
Hi i was wondering if anybody could provide a list of reputable immigration consultants that assist potential applicants who express an interest in moving to canada. I would like a list of those who provide job and relocation services.

Kind regards

Blueger1
There isn't a list as such, but you can search for recommendations on the forum. Do note though, that an immigration consultant won't provide a job service (it would be illegal for them to do so) so that one's down to you I'm afraid! But the job hunting section of the Wiki will give you some great advice. Did you see the responses to your thread yesterday? Not sure if you have as you haven't come back to it, but do make sure that whoever you use is licensed.

An immi consultant will just do your visa application for you if you feel you need help with it, rather than the job and relocation side of things. Most on BE do their own visa apps, so do shout with any questions and hopefully somebody can help.

HTH, good luck.