Last piece of the jigsaw

Old Nov 29th 2013, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

IainH444 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last piece of the jigsaw

Onto the last piece of my PR application for common-law and looked all over for the answer. I have checked the internet, forms and this web site and cannot get the last part, it's fairly easy one as well........

I would like to deliver my application by hand to the processing centre in Mississauga but only have a po box number. Does anybody please have the full address as the application is heavy, large and don't trust the post.

It is for Sponsorship (common-law) for case processing centre Mississauga, if you have abuilding, number street name and post code that would help me.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer
Old Nov 29th 2013, 2:57 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last piece of the jigsaw

Originally Posted by IainH444
Onto the last piece of my PR application for common-law and looked all over for the answer. I have checked the internet, forms and this web site and cannot get the last part, it's fairly easy one as well........

I would like to deliver my application by hand to the processing centre in Mississauga but only have a po box number. Does anybody please have the full address as the application is heavy, large and don't trust the post.

It is for Sponsorship (common-law) for case processing centre Mississauga, if you have abuilding, number street name and post code that would help me.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer
There's probably a very good reason why a street address is not provided. It's to stop the countless people like yourself from turning up on their doorstep with many expecting instant response and causing massive lineups (queues to you).
Old Nov 29th 2013, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last piece of the jigsaw

Only couriers are allowed to drop off deliver packages thats why there is no street address. It needs to be mailed or sent by courier.

Spouses, common-law or conjugal partner and dependent children:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Courier address (no public drop-offs)
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8
Fax: 905-803-7392

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ississauga.asp