Last Minute Picky Questions

Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Cool Last Minute Picky Questions

am preparing application as i type.
Can anyone please tell me how do they like the paperwork submitted.?

I have printed the forms off the internet. So do they like them stapled together? left loose or paper clipped together.
also with the photos, do they like them attached.

Thanks
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:41 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Minute Picky Questions

Hi there M/L.... thought you would be out and about swimming/surfing/sunbathing/biking/walking

even in the [warm] rain.

Rich.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Hi there M/L.... thought you would be out and about swimming/surfing/sunbathing/biking/walking

even in the [warm] rain.

Rich.

Hahhhaaa berry funny....it is RAINING here....grrrr..
anyways..can't you answer my question..?...LOL
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:49 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf

Paper clips, staple photos.

PMM
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:06 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf

LOL oh OK then....we had a printout of all the required info downloaded from CIC with other stuff, which showed split into each section and required contents/forms for each section. The advice said to split into sections and paper clip each section and contents together. That was all we did.

Rich.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
LOL oh OK then....we had a printout of all the required info downloaded from CIC with other stuff, which showed split into each section and required contents/forms for each section. The advice said to split into sections and paper clip each section and contents together. That was all we did.

Rich.
ahhhhhhhh ok i thought as much.....am feeling a tad bit stressed here..LOL..guess it is showing.....