Landing question

Old Aug 8th 2001, 5:59 am
Eka Andayani

Hi...

I got my landing papers already under spousal application. I am seeking information
about landing now. I remember, when I filled the questions in that sposal application
form, there's a question about how much money I will bring with me when I land. Do
they really check how much money I bring when I'm landing ? I plan to transfer/wire
all my money to our (join account, me and my husband) Canadian bank account, so that
I don't need to bring cash/bankdraft. Is that possible ? Any information on this will
be greatly appreciated.

Eka
--
-Eka Andayani- "One man cannot do right in one department of life whilst he is
occupied doing wrong in any other department. Life is one indivisible whole! "--
Mahatma Gandhi

Old Aug 8th 2001, 7:31 am
Jim Humphries

Hi, They will not worry too much about your accompanying funds. I would bring a copy
of your bank statement just to be sure. Jim Humphries

Eka Andayani wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Aug 8th 2001, 2:48 pm
David Cohen

says...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

In the case of sponsorship applications, it is not generally as important to be in
possession of a specific amount of funds at the time of landing. If you do transfer
your assets to a Canadian joint account prior to landing, however, it may be best to
have evidence of such with you at the time that you arrive at the port of entry.
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law tel:514.937.9445 / fax:514.937.2618
[email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community