landing procedure!

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

Canada4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default landing procedure!

Dear Experts,

have few questions before my landing next week

- Is one for things with me and the other is for things to follow? which is which? b4 or b4a?

- How to fill in things like cloth, personal stuff, perfumes, etc? Shall I just right personal stuff or I have to list it in details? ... shirt by shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- The value is the current value or the value when I got it at the first time?

Thanks!
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:37 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: landing procedure!

Originally Posted by Canada4ever
Dear Experts,

have few questions before my landing next week

- Is one for things with me and the other is for things to follow? which is which? b4 or b4a?

- How to fill in things like cloth, personal stuff, perfumes, etc? Shall I just right personal stuff or I have to list it in details? ... shirt by shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- The value is the current value or the value when I got it at the first time?

Thanks!
You don't have to go into too much detail with your List of Goods. Just box the effects in numbered boxes and itemise them on your List.

The value is the amount they are worth now, not when new.