Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Landing paper expired and re-apply again

Landing paper expired and re-apply again

Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing paper expired and re-apply again

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller

My wife, my partner and all staff members in my Shenzhen office can read and speak Chinese.
On a complete sidenote. A company who is a client of mine just recently opened an office in Shenzhen at the big business park. I've seen the pictures of that place. MASSIVE!

A former employer is moving to a place just half an hour north of Shenzhen in a week.

I hope (and suspect) that my client will be taking me along on his next trip to China in feb/march.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:22 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YYZlover
On a complete sidenote. A company who is a client of mine just recently opened an office in Shenzhen at the big business park. I've seen the pictures of that place. MASSIVE!

A former employer is moving to a place just half an hour north of Shenzhen in a week.

I hope (and suspect) that my client will be taking me along on his next trip to China in feb/march.
Everything new in China is B I G !!! A Taiwanese company assembling Apple products (computers, iPhone and iPods) in Shenzhen has 120,000+ workers in a single plant in the area where your former employer is moving to.

You may like Shenzhen, especially after a day or so in super busy and extremely crowded Hong Kong.

Email me if you are going there - I will likely be there too around same time.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
g.

Email me if you are going there - I will likely be there too around same time.
Will do. My client is doing business with Corel (in Ottawa) as well. It's a toss up between going to China and going to US in feb/march and me having to be in Toronto for a conference march 5-8, for myself, and more than likely to Ottawa after that for my client.

His office in Shenzhen is not big at all but looks very nice. The business park is massive though. It's like a whole city. I understand totally what you're saying about new stuff being big.

Now, don't tempt me about apple stuff. I could go crazy buying apple stuff if a get a good enough deal. And Canon. Camera, lenses, stuff. I'm a gadget freak.

I think that for the sake of my bank account, I should not go to China.