Landing experince Canada

Old Jun 8th 2004, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

kesar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Landing experince Canada

Hi,
All of you.I have a dought what I want to clear discuss with you.My plan is to go to Canada only to complete my landing process.To do that I will go with a return ticket and also say to the officer at airport that I have come to complete the landing process.I am going back again to finish all my remaining works and than come back to Canada in appxt-5 months to settel permanantaly.So my question is that if I give the adress of some freind will cic post my pr card there and he can send me here to the country where I residE?Is this processior legal or not?Can i come the next day back from canada as I have a buisness and lot to do here?How long will it take to get the pr cards?Have they also to stamp some permanent visa in my passport when i land in canada or pr card is the only document for pemanent residence?
Regards and Thanks to all who try to solve my problem.
Kesar
Old Jun 9th 2004, 1:19 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing experince Canada

Hi Kesar

Originally posted by kesar
Hi,
All of you.I have a dought what I want to clear discuss with you.My plan is to go to Canada only to complete my landing process.To do that I will go with a return ticket and also say to the officer at airport that I have come to complete the landing process.I am going back again to finish all my remaining works and than come back to Canada in appxt-5 months to settel permanantaly.So my question is that if I give the adress of some freind will cic post my pr card there and he can send me here to the country where I residE?Is this processior legal or not?Can i come the next day back from canada as I have a buisness and lot to do here?How long will it take to get the pr cards?Have they also to stamp some permanent visa in my passport when i land in canada or pr card is the only document for pemanent residence?
Regards and Thanks to all who try to solve my problem.
Kesar
You can "land", and return home and return again with your PR card. You have to reside in Canada 2/5 years to maintain your PR status. Yes give the address of a friend for the PR card. They can forward them to you when they receive them. Yes it is legal. The PR card is the only acceptable proof of PR status. Ensure that you take your goods to follow and goods in possession list for stamping by Customs.

PMM
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by PMM
Hi Kesar

You can "land", and return home and return again with your PR card. You have to reside in Canada 2/5 years to maintain your PR status. Yes give the address of a friend for the PR card. They can forward them to you when they receive them. Yes it is legal. The PR card is the only acceptable proof of PR status. Ensure that you take your goods to follow and goods in possession list for stamping by Customs.

PMM
Thanks for so good reply,
You have also replyied my questions before.PMM the way you explain is very great.PMM can you please explain a small problem again that if my PR card is finished and sent in the time when I am not in Canada can it be a problem to take it from the post office etc. for my freind?
Thanks again and wait for your reply.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 5:27 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kesar

Thanks for so good reply,
You have also replyied my questions before.PMM the way you explain is very great.PMM can you please explain a small problem again that if my PR card is finished and sent in the time when I am not in Canada can it be a problem to take it from the post office etc. for my freind?
Thanks again and wait for your reply.
Have the PR card sent to your friends home address, it won't be sent to a P.O. Box. Once your friend receives it, he should sent it to you by courier, so it can be traced, if it goes missing.

PMM
Old Jun 9th 2004, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by PMM
Hi Kesar

Have the PR card sent to your friends home address, it won't be sent to a P.O. Box. Once your friend receives it, he should sent it to you by courier, so it can be traced, if it goes missing.

PMM
Hello PMM,
When the cic send it to my freind will it be some registered letter.I am only afraid that not that my freind get any problem in receiving the letter?Will it come on my name or my freinds?Or have I to sign any athority letter to my freind?
Regards
Kesar
Old Jun 9th 2004, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are coming from within Canada, you have to go to the border and turn around so the immigration can offically make your entry. Who will be the office responsible in issuing your PR card?? Do we still have to apply for it or we just have to wait till Buffalo send them to us??

Hello PMM,
When the cic send it to my freind will it be some registered letter.I am only afraid that not that my freind get any problem in receiving the letter?Will it come on my name or my freinds?Or have I to sign any athority letter to my freind?
Regards
Kesar
Old Jun 9th 2004, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Redwings
If you are coming from within Canada, you have to go to the border and turn around so the immigration can offically make your entry. Who will be the office responsible in issuing your PR card?? Do we still have to apply for it or we just have to wait till Buffalo send them to us??
Hello Redwings,
I think you could not understand my problem.I have nothing with buffalo.I come from Germany and want to land in canada.After that i will come back to Germany.I will give my freinds adress.So what I am not aware that if CIC send the pr cards will my freind have any problem to take it from the postman.If yes what can I do that my freind can collect my Pr Cards and send them to Germany.
Thanks
Kesar
Old Jun 9th 2004, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry, I was trying to send another question.

Your problem I think is just a matter of coordination. everything is legal.

Hello Redwings,
I think you could not understand my problem.I have nothing with buffalo.I come from Germany and want to land in canada.After that i will come back to Germany.I will give my freinds adress.So what I am not aware that if CIC send the pr cards will my freind have any problem to take it from the postman.If yes what can I do that my freind can collect my Pr Cards and send them to Germany.
Thanks
Kesar
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:49 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Kesar

Hello PMM,
Regards
Kesar
It comes as ordinary mail.

PMM
Old Jun 10th 2004, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by PMM
Hi Kesar

It comes as ordinary mail.

PMM