Landing Experience

Old Aug 8th 2009, 9:28 am
Duke of Africa

bryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant future
Smile Landing Experience

Landed on the 6th August 2009. Plane touched down at 15.10 hrs Toronto time. Went through border check like every person irrespective of whether visitor or resident. Then afterward was directed to immigration where I waited for 20 minutes before been called into a cubicle. The immigration personnel asked for my COPR and completed the relevant sections and then asked me to sign in 3 places. She then asked if I have been in trouble with the police to which I answered in the negative. She also asked how much was in my possession and also the address to mail my PR card. She subsequently handed me the duplicate copy of the COPR stating I need it for applying for SIN and Medical card. It only took about 5 minutes and I was on my way. Compare the landing experience dot com. SIMPLES.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 10:00 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing Experience

All sounds straight forward enough! Congratulations
Old Aug 8th 2009, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

excellent, just how they should be
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Aug 10th 2009, 1:07 pm
Duke of Africa

bryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant future

I am heading out today to apply for my SIN and also to open a bank account. I will also be visiting some recruitment agencies. Wish me luck.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the job hunt! Where are you settling? Actually in Toronto?
We are looking into the London area and hoping to visit next year

Hope you settle quickly and Congrats on landing!!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 1:46 pm
Duke of Africa

Originally Posted by linz3112
Good luck with the job hunt! Where are you settling? Actually in Toronto?
We are looking into the London area and hoping to visit next year

Hope you settle quickly and Congrats on landing!!
Yeah. Settling in Toronto as I believe I will land a job quickly there since I work in the financial services sector. Well good luck with your move next year.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Flyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really nice

SIMPLES