Landing

Old May 5th 2002, 10:00 am
Ahmadreza.Divsa

Default Landing

Hello All,

I am going to find a way for keeping my both status, (current working permit job in
UK and PR application file for Canada) as I understand, with the new law for PR in
Canada which they can live outside Canada for 3 years, I think it's possible for me
to land there before the expired date and come back to UK. when the job market in
Canada become better I will go there again following to my solution, I want to know
whether I have to land there with my wife and son together or I can land as main
applicant by alone. and how long I have to stay there for being accepted as
immigrant?

Thanks VERY much indeed for your help Behnam

--

Make Unlimited phone calls from your PC to ANY phone in the World!
http://www.eboom.com/free/

Old May 5th 2002, 6:30 pm
The Wizzard

Default Re: Landing

im not entirely sure that plan is sound. for one it's most likely to only be 2 years
out. and then 2 years out of every 4 or 5. so if you use it all up at once you could
find yoruself unable to travel outside Canada for a few years. secondly you need to
establish and maintain ties to Canada. landing near yoru expiry date and then leaving
pretty soon afterwards to work in another country for 2 years seems to be that would
be seen as abandoning Canada.

just make your mind up, which country do you want to live in?

pick one and live in it, and if you dont like it, move and live in another but you
cant kinda live in several at once and skip back and forth, not unless you are
citizens of them all and have earned that right.

Drew

> Hello All,
    >
    > I am going to find a way for keeping my both status, (current working permit job in
    > UK and PR application file for Canada) as I understand, with the new law for PR in
    > Canada which they can live outside Canada for 3 years, I think it's possible for me
    > to land there before the expired date and come back to UK. when the job market in
    > Canada become better I will go there again following to my solution, I want to know
    > whether I have to land there with my wife and son together or I can land as main
    > applicant by alone. and how long I have to stay there for being accepted as
    > immigrant?
    >
    > Thanks VERY much indeed for your help Behnam
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    >

> Make Unlimited phone calls from your PC to ANY phone in the World!
    > http://www.eboom.com/free/

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

Old May 5th 2002, 6:30 pm
Pmm

Default Re: Landing

Hi Behman

"Ahmadreza.divsalar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I am going to find a way for keeping my both status, (current working
permit
    > job in UK and PR application file for Canada) as I understand, with the new law for
    > PR in Canada which they can live outside Canada for 3 years, I think it's possible
    > for me to land there before the expired date and come back to UK. when the job
    > market in
Canada
    > become better I will go there again following to my solution, I want to know
    > whether I have to land there with my wife and son together or I can land as main
    > applicant by alone. and how long I have to stay there for being accepted as
    > immigrant?
    >
    > Thanks VERY much indeed for your help Behnam
    >
    >

Not only due you have to "land" but you have to establish permanent residence.
Getting a SIN opening a bank account and then leaving does not establish residence,
especially if your dependents don't arrive and land. The 3 out of 5 under the new Act
will not help you at all if you don't establish residence.

PMM