Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Keep Illegal Mexicans out of USA!!

Keep Illegal Mexicans out of USA!!

Old Jun 21st 2001, 3:27 pm
brooke

First off, hats off to all of you who have chosen to come and live in the US the
legal way, by filing forms with INS. You had the choice to come the illegal way but
you didn't, and for that you deserve recognition! In case you havent heard, Arizona
governor Jane Hull is in Mexico trying to work out a way to start a Guest-worker visa
program that would enable thousands of Mexicans to come to the US on a temporary visa
to work. If this goes through, it can be catastrophic to our city. Do we actually
believe that these aliens will leave after their visas expire? Are we naive enough to
think that ALL their family members won't try to come once one member of the family
gets this temporary visa? Are we, in essence, stupid enough to believe that the first
thing these guest workers won't do is have children and never leave? It was also said
that these guest workers would be covered by AHCCCS as far as medical coverage does.
Do you know who pays for AHCCCS? We, the tax payers do. So every single time they
nick their toe and need medical attention, it will cost you and me dollars off of our
hard earned paycheck. And then there is the quality of life. These overworked and
underpaid individuals will, without a doubt, bring our crimes rates up and our
quality of living down. What it comes down to is, there are laws in this country.
There are certain ways of doing things. There are ways to apply for visas legally.
These people have taken it upon themselves to break the law over and over again.
Every day hundreds of people cross the border illegally and flood our streets. Who
pays for their medical bills when they are all dehydrated and found in the desert
near death? Who pays for their trip back home when they are deported? And what do you
think the first thing they do when they get back to Mexico is? They come straight
back. People believe allowing them more access to our country is going to help the
problem? When a child misbehaves, do we give him more freedom thinking "He'll be
grateful and be good from now on." I don't want our city to be overrun by illegals. I
don't want them driving on the same street as me without a license or insurance, I
don't want them in our children's playgrounds. Let's deal with the illegal problem we
have now before letting more of them enter the country.

If you agree with me, and would like to have your voice heard, please sign the
petition. No one will contact you, this is simply a means of expression of the people
in general. The results of this poll will be forwarded to Senator John McCain's
office. Please forward this web address to everyone you know who might be interested.
Let's get the message out that the public is not in favor of this proposed idea.

Old Jun 22nd 2001, 11:07 am
Vladimir Koulikov

>
    >
    >

Get lost. Wrong newsgroup for that shit... INS sux. That's why I am subscriber of
this newsgroup.

Old Jun 25th 2001, 5:27 am
8*\=\*8

ins sucks