Job preparation for interview

Old Sep 6th 2001, 10:43 pm
Claudiajing

Hello, I will have the interview at the end of this month. I heard from other people
that I need show something proving my job preparation when I attend the interview. I
am not sure what kind of job preparation I should show. Your answers will be highly
appreciated. Best wishes! yy

Old Sep 7th 2001, 8:55 am
M K Doss

Hi Claudia,

I suppose you have taken preparations to find a job once you land? Hopefully you
would have exchanged emails with recruiters by now, they may have replied to you
asking you to contact them once you land etc.? Maybe you have also visited some job
sites and downloaded a list of jobs available for your skill set? Maybe you have
spoken with or emailed organizations that help newcomers settle downa and find a job?
Maybe you have signed up for some additional training that will help you find a job?
All those things are what they want to see during the interview. They need o see what
efforts you have undertaken so far to make sure that you can find a job once you
land, they need to know how confident you are of finding a job and why you are so
confident. So carry anything that will help them see this.

Cheers and all the best for your interview.

M K Doss

[email protected] (claudiajing)
    >
    >
    >
    >