Job offers

Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

HelNAl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job offers

Hi All,
Just wondered if anyone has had more luck in being offered jobs after PR issued but still in UK and not yet landed??We are testing the job waters as would like a job to come out to(wouldn't most) so as not to eat up those savings
Thanks Helen
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:47 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job offers

You won't be offered job until you find employer looking for your qualifications - once you do and let employer know that you are available immediately as Canadian PR you won't have a problem being hired once you land.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

HelNAl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job offers

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You won't be offered job until you find employer looking for your qualifications - once you do and let employer know that you are available immediately as Canadian PR you won't have a problem being hired once you land.
Thanks Andrew,
Yes I am aware that we need to find an employer looking for said qualifications,but I wanted to know if anyone had had a more favorable outcome to a job application once the employer new you had a visa and did this lead to a job offer before landing?We have had a couple of job offeres last year going as far as a contract being issued but they withdrew because the visa application was not complete.
Reg Helen