January 2005 Applicant

Old May 10th 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Ozidream is on a distinguished road
Default January 2005 Applicant

Just out of curiosity........

I posted my application to CHC London on 29th December 2004 and got AOR (Case File Number) in record 14 days time, i.e. effective January 12, 2005.

- I want to know, what will be my estimated timeline?

- On my acknowledgement card it was mentioned that I might not hear anything before 21 months, is it true?

I have sent pretty well documented papers and expect my score above 79 points.

Need some reassurance and hope to carry a long way ahead.

Cheers
Old May 10th 2005, 2:13 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 2005 Applicant

Originally Posted by Ozidream

I posted my application to CHC London on 29th December 2004 and got AOR (Case File Number) in record 14 days time, i.e. effective January 12, 2005.

- On my acknowledgement card it was mentioned that I might not hear anything before 21 months, is it true?

Cheers
It is pretty hard to give an estimate on process time. Think in terms of at least 1 1/2 years or more. You may hear more from the CHC at then of this year when they may begin working on your application. Allthis presuming you are a skilled worker applicant.
Old May 10th 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

If your AOR card says 21 months...It will probably be around about that time minus one or two months...Also if you skill set is in high demand then it may be even shorter. Generally speaking the AOR is pretty accurate though.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:05 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozidream

Cheers
If thats what they say.....but its hard to estimate a timeline from previous performance.

Patience is the main virtue in this process, but most people make it in the end. Try not to go nuts thinking about it, and get on with life while the wheels slowly turn.

Just curious...What happened to your "Ozi Dream"?
Old May 11th 2005, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Ozidream is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by iaink
If thats what they say.....but its hard to estimate a timeline from previous performance.

Patience is the main virtue in this process, but most people make it in the end. Try not to go nuts thinking about it, and get on with life while the wheels slowly turn.

Just curious...What happened to your "Ozi Dream"?

Thanks to you all for your replies and advice.

Yes Jim Humphries, I am skilled worker, I am a Systems Engineer and my wife is a Counselor.

Iaink - Mate I beleive I should make it to Oziland by another 5 months. Things are moving pretty straight and fast uptil now, lets hope for the best in future.