Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

interview process to canada is bad

interview process to canada is bad

Old Jun 7th 2004, 6:49 pm
xxx
Forum Regular

xxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default interview process to canada is bad

getting interview sucks, Especially if it is transfered to detroit post , looks like you r screwed,

My initail assesment was done on Aprl 07 and interview required and file will be transfered to detroit,

On June 2 buffalo posted another letter that my case is transfered to detroit,

On June 7 , detroit post updated their website that as of May 10'th there are around 800 persons wating in queue for the schedule of interviews,
and upto Aug end the interviews are scheduled,

there are 10 members that are going to be interviewd in july and 70 in aug from detroit ,

At this rate whey are they going to clear the 800 waiting members after august and what will be my number( i.e Between May 10 to the date My file will reach detroit if there another 300 cases atleast my number will 1100 or -1200)

Based on this fact waiting for interivew for an year in detoirt shows the process of immigration is so
Old Jun 8th 2004, 4:53 am
Just Joined

HWPENG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: interview process to canada is bad

Hi, i got same feeling with you
My initail assesment was one May 5, and i am still waitting for file tranfer to Detroit.
Today i check Detroit website, i feel very very upset, and almost give up, becasue i don't know when i will have my interview since there are almost 1000 people on waitting for schedule interview list
i did hear somebody get interview waive letter after their file transfer to Detroit (they are required a interview originally), i wish we will be lucky as them, otherwise...... long time to waitting
BTW, do you know why you need interview? becasue i really have no idea why i had bad luck to get a interview
Keep in touch
Dona

Originally posted by xxx
getting interview sucks, Especially if it is transfered to detroit post , looks like you r screwed,

My initail assesment was done on Aprl 07 and interview required and file will be transfered to detroit,

On June 2 buffalo posted another letter that my case is transfered to detroit,

On June 7 , detroit post updated their website that as of May 10'th there are around 800 persons wating in queue for the schedule of interviews,
and upto Aug end the interviews are scheduled,

there are 10 members that are going to be interviewd in july and 70 in aug from detroit ,

At this rate whey are they going to clear the 800 waiting members after august and what will be my number( i.e Between May 10 to the date My file will reach detroit if there another 300 cases atleast my number will 1100 or -1200)

Based on this fact waiting for interivew for an year in detoirt shows the process of immigration is so
Old Jun 8th 2004, 2:56 pm
xxx
Forum Regular

I got my caipsnotes, It states that they tried to veify my employment with my previous employer , unfortunately 1800 number is not working , so they scheduled an interview,

It is going to take 8 weeks to transfer the file to Detroit from the initial Assesment day ,
Old Jun 9th 2004, 4:19 am
Just Joined

HWPENG is an unknown quantity at this point

my agent wrote e-mail to me today to suggest me to take English test, she said it still has chance to waive the interview if i can proof my English ability, but as i know, interview is not for test your English ability, the reason cause interview is the officer need to get more information from you.
How do you think? i really need to take test? did you take test?
By the way, do you think the caipsontes is really useful for me to understand my case ? or just so. so

Thanks

Dona

Originally posted by xxx
I got my caipsnotes, It states that they tried to veify my employment with my previous employer , unfortunately 1800 number is not working , so they scheduled an interview,

It is going to take 8 weeks to transfer the file to Detroit from the initial Assesment day ,
Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:07 am
xxx
Forum Regular

Yes it is definetly useful, It states why you have been called for interview,
and the agent should have told you this , also ielts is not going to hurt you , if the interview is for your language then you may get the wavier ,

Get the caips and you will be in a better postion , it says the excat reason why you have been called for an interview

Last edited by xxx; Jun 9th 2004 at 7:10 am.
Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

jdam is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think they call you for an interview to check your language skills, it is my understanding that the only way to proof that is thru the tests.

Btw ? did you claim maximum points for english whitout a test ? And if so, do you need those points to get the 67 mark ?

succes