interview & pregnancy

Old Oct 27th 2002, 3:21 am
REM

Default interview & pregnancy

Folks,

I am stumped !!

I have an interview scheduled in Dec in LA and my wife is in an advanced stage of pregnancy and in her home town/country.
I am sure shes not going to make it here in that state (I dont want her to either).

My question, can I go alone to the interview with a Med cert stating her situation n why shes not with me?. Or is that a crime ?? :-)

Last edited by REM; Oct 27th 2002 at 5:51 pm.

Old Oct 27th 2002, 5:52 pm
REM

any takers ????

Old Nov 6th 2002, 6:08 pm
REM

Default Re: interview & pregnancy

takers ?

Originally posted by REM
Folks,

I am stumped !!

I have an interview scheduled in Dec in LA and my wife is in an advanced stage of pregnancy and in her home town/country.
I am sure shes not going to make it here in that state (I dont want her to either).

My question, can I go alone to the interview with a Med cert stating her situation n why shes not with me?. Or is that a crime ?? :-)

Old Nov 6th 2002, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

bighead is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: interview & pregnancy

yes, you can go for the interview alone, tell them she's pregnant and back in your home country, and advise them that if they require an interview with her as well, she will be available after the delivery...

Originally posted by REM
takers ?