Inland sponsership

Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

adam1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Inland sponsership

Hello everybody
I am writing in this forum for some advise.
I have been living in canada since Dec 2002 on a study permit and it is valid untile Aug 2006 however i got married in August this year from a canadian citizen who wants to sponser me to stay here with her ..we have been togather for over a year and we have all the proofs..
My wife has had a job with an insurance company for the last 2 years and have Not been on social assistance for the last 5 years and she makes about $ 24,000 a year before tax,However just before submitting the application for inlandsponsership my wife had a conflict with the managment and ended up losing her job -3 weeks ago-...
So now she is not working and she is getting EI ..is that ok to sponser or are we going to have a problem becasue of it ???
please Advise..
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:13 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inland sponsership

Originally Posted by adam1982
Hello everybody
I am writing in this forum for some advise.
I have been living in canada since Dec 2002 on a study permit and it is valid untile Aug 2006 however i got married in August this year from a canadian citizen who wants to sponser me to stay here with her ..we have been togather for over a year and we have all the proofs..
My wife has had a job with an insurance company for the last 2 years and have Not been on social assistance for the last 5 years and she makes about $ 24,000 a year before tax,However just before submitting the application for inlandsponsership my wife had a conflict with the managment and ended up losing her job -3 weeks ago-...
So now she is not working and she is getting EI ..is that ok to sponser or are we going to have a problem becasue of it ???
please Advise..
She should not be on social assistance when she sponsors you!!~~
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

She is not on Social assistance
She is taking Employment insurance,,that is not social assistance, ..
Old Nov 7th 2005, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Any ideas Mr:Miller??!!

Cheers
Adam
Old Nov 7th 2005, 10:46 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by adam1982
Any ideas Mr:Miller??!!

Cheers
Adam
EI is not social assistance, so she should go ahead and sponsor.

PMM