Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Info mismatch on re-filling forms...

Wikiposts

Info mismatch on re-filling forms...

Old Apr 18th 2010, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadsh is on a distinguished road
Question Info mismatch on re-filling forms...

Hi

I need some help..

I am working in a company from last 4+ years, i have been promoted twice.

I had applied for CIO earlier this year. In Schedule 3 form, in which
time duration, occupation, NOC and responsibilities is mentioned,
since it is not clear from the Schedule-3 form’s instructions if it is mandatory to separately mention each position held in one company or multiple occupations held in one company can be mentioned as one experience.

So I mentioned my entire tenure in my company as one experience (and didnt mention promotions)

I recently have received a letter from CIO to proceed for sending documents and application forms (again) to London.

As per specific requirement of Canadian High Commission, London (page# 5, point#7),

Letters must include all of the following information:

•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•your main responsibilities and duties in each position

Now i am confused hrere. Should I re-fill the schedule 3 form as per my time spent on each level with responsibilites OR should I mention total experience as ONE(irrespective to promotions) and add a cover letter nerrating that i had been on such and such positions for these dates..

Regards

Ahmad