Fees for 120 day letter

Old Apr 17th 2010, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road
Default Fees for 120 day letter

Hi there

Forgive me if I am being dumb but is there a fee to pay when you send off your application to London after receiving 120 day letter? It makes out that you pay a fee but I can't find any other details.....

Thanks
Julie
Old Apr 17th 2010, 4:31 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fees for 120 day letter

Hi

Originally Posted by julietaba
Hi there

Forgive me if I am being dumb but is there a fee to pay when you send off your application to London after receiving 120 day letter? It makes out that you pay a fee but I can't find any other details.....

Thanks
Julie
No, not until they request the RPRF ($490 per adult)
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Thanks alot PMM - much appreciated
Old Apr 17th 2010, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

is that fee in addition to the 550 $ each when we sent the application to Halifax??
Old Apr 17th 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

kirbyking46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heading-west
is that fee in addition to the 550 $ each when we sent the application to Halifax??
Yep. the C$550 is just for initial processing. There is another charge for issuing the visas at CHC. Check CIC website for exact amount payable to CHC.
Good Luck with the process.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

i too need to know the answer for this question as we are about to send of our application after receiving our 120 day email and wasnt sure of the fees, so just to confirm as im thick also we dont send any fees with the 120 day email application being sent to london england ..is this correct please.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

'Right to Permanent Residency Fund',or in other words the landing fees. okay i'm getting with the programme now lol thanks
Old Apr 18th 2010, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

i read that you can send the $490 with your application now but if you dont send it with your 120 application then they request it at a later date is this correct.....
Old Apr 18th 2010, 1:04 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza69
i read that you can send the $490 with your application now but if you dont send it with your 120 application then they request it at a later date is this correct.....
Yes it is correct. Alot of people pay it when they submit the documents to London on receipt of the 120 day letter. One less thing to worry about near the end of the process.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

thank you for making this clear for me .
Old Apr 18th 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

and many thanks from me too