Immigration lawyer

Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

zac stone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration lawyer

Hi,
my friend is in need of advice from an expert in Canadian immigration,ideally based in the UK,but no problem if they are in Canada,any help would be very much appreciated,
Pete.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration lawyer

Hi Pete

Welcome to the best forum for anyone wanting to live in Canada. I have sent you a Pm with details of our Lawyer in Toronto.
Stef
Originally Posted by zac stone
Hi,
my friend is in need of advice from an expert in Canadian immigration,ideally based in the UK,but no problem if they are in Canada,any help would be very much appreciated,
Pete.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi Pete

Welcome to the best forum for anyone wanting to live in Canada. I have sent you a Pm with details of our Lawyer in Toronto.
Stef
Hi,thanks for your quick response,i have got a confession to make,i have never used a forum before,i really want to see your reply,but a message from British expats is telling me,as a new member,i have to have more than 3 posts before i can access private messages;heeeeeeeelp.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi Pete

Stef
Maybe if i post this
Old Jul 26th 2010, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Maybe if i post this
And this,thats 4
Old Jul 26th 2010, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Did it work for you ?
If not here is the link

http://www.matthewjeffery.com/immigration-appeals.html
lol
Stef

And this,thats 4