Immigration Agents and Lawyers

Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

wee soj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigration Agents and Lawyers

Please! Please! Please! Is there anyone out there who can recommend a good immigration agent/consulant or lawyer who can help me make the move as there seems so many to choose from and choosing wrong could prove very costly. Even if you can advise me who to avoid that would also be brilliant. I am a fully qualified carpenter with over 20yrs experience and my prefered route would be through Ontario's pilot PNP program but still trying to stay open minded about other provinces. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Immigration Agents and Lawyers

Hi

we have been using a great guy based in BC - his name is Ian Goldman, I can find you his details if you are still interested. He has helped us with all aspects of our work permit and our PR.

Pete
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by pete66
Hi

we have been using a great guy based in BC - his name is Ian Goldman, I can find you his details if you are still interested. He has helped us with all aspects of our work permit and our PR.

Pete
That would be very much appreciated. Thanks! Which route have you taken if you don't mind me asking?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wee soj
Please! Please! Please! Is there anyone out there who can recommend a good immigration agent/consulant or lawyer who can help me make the move as there seems so many to choose from and choosing wrong could prove very costly. Even if you can advise me who to avoid that would also be brilliant. I am a fully qualified carpenter with over 20yrs experience and my prefered route would be through Ontario's pilot PNP program but still trying to stay open minded about other provinces. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
hi there,

If you wish to use an immigration consultant, why not look up Mr Andrew Miller, he usually is seen on this site helping everybody out. he has helped quite a lot of people here

regs
Old Mar 9th 2008, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
hi there,

If you wish to use an immigration consultant, why not look up Mr Andrew Miller, he usually is seen on this site helping everybody out. he has helped quite a lot of people here

regs
Thanks! will look him up.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

hi there,

regs
Did you use an agent/lawyer for your case? If you did, who was it (if you do not mind sharing)?
Thanks.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

chazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura about

Hi We're off to Van come July I used Shadi Norman and had no trouble at all. It has taken us just under 9 Months from start to finish PR vis'a issued 2 weeks ago . Shadi's fees where £2500 half the price Ian Goldman's company was charging . Got a job with one of the local Electrical contrators. Try www.jobsearch-in-canada.com Good luck chaz
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Want2Move
Did you use an agent/lawyer for your case? If you did, who was it (if you do not mind sharing)?
Thanks.
No, I did not use any agent/lawyer. I used the sites cic.gc.ca and canada.uk.org . it took some time to go through every aspect of it and understand them. finially i started collecting everything. It took me a little more 3 months to submit the application.

It was just around the time i submitted my application that i found this site. I wished i had found it a little earlier while preparing the application. even so i found a lot of information which helped me during the updating process. Mr Andrew Miller and others in this site have been of great help.

regs
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:03 am
Discarded ol' Shoe

Shoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chazcanning

Hi We're off to Van come July I used Shadi Norman and had no trouble at all. It has taken us just under 9 Months from start to finish PR vis'a issued 2 weeks ago . Shadi's fees where £2500 half the price Ian Goldman's company was charging . Got a job with one of the local Electrical contrators. Try www.jobsearch-in-canada.com Good luck chaz
Hi Chazcanning,

Nine months is pretty good going, how did you manage to get the work? Can you fill me in on your process? Did you apply for work whilst there, did you meet with Shadi Norman or was it done long distance etc...

Cheers
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

chazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Shoe
Hi Chazcanning,

Nine months is pretty good going, how did you manage to get the work? Can you fill me in on your process? Did you apply for work whilst there, did you meet with Shadi Norman or was it done long distance etc...

Cheers
Hi shoe can you pm me with a contact number speaking to you won't be as long winded. Thanks chaz
Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:40 pm
Discarded ol' Shoe

Shoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi shoe can you pm me with a contact number speaking to you won't be as long winded. Thanks chaz
Hello Chazcanning, I would give you my phone number but I am in the UK! :-(
I am still really interested in your process. At the moment I am thinking that I am going to be able to get over there through an agency in London, they have an office in Calgary and we are meeting up on Thurs to discuss the prospect of them finding work for me there. I am just looking down every avenue and checking my options for now...
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Shoe

I'm still in the uk only thing that's stopping us going is the house sale though it's only been on the market for 2 weeks but with a lot of interest I'm in reading.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

minkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really niceminkoak is just really nice

Hi,
Just been reading all the threads........and had just posted a question asking if it was advisable to use an immigration lawyer. Am now thinking it is. Thanks!
Will check out all the lawyers suggested. I guess we should go for someone in BC as that is where we want to go........

minka
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

No, I did not use any agent/lawyer. I used the sites cic.gc.ca and canada.uk.org . it took some time to go through every aspect of it and understand them. finially i started collecting everything. It took me a little more 3 months to submit the application.

It was just around the time i submitted my application that i found this site. I wished i had found it a little earlier while preparing the application. even so i found a lot of information which helped me during the updating process. Mr Andrew Miller and others in this site have been of great help.

regs
Thanks and good luck to you in Canada.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Somewhere in this forum I read that Shadi Norman also helps people to find **********, so the PR process will be faster. £2500, was it just for PR process or did it include the job finding part too? Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.