Immigrate in PNP program

Old Jan 24th 2012, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

geetlahari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Immigrate in PNP program

Hi

what are the options for a skilled foreign worker to immigrate to canada, where his skill list is not in the immigration demand list.

can we apply for PNP? but can we apply for PNP without an offer letter from the employer?

plz help me out

thnx..
Harry
Old Jan 24th 2012, 4:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigrate in PNP program

Originally Posted by geetlahari
what are the options for a skilled foreign worker to immigrate to canada, where his skill list is not in the immigration demand list.

can we apply for PNP? but can we apply for PNP without an offer letter from the employer?
It will depend on the province - you really need to do a bit more research I'm afraid. Each has it's own program, with different streams, and different requirements for each stream. Just asking about PNP's is too general, there are over 50 different options for a visa via PNP!

Start by looking at the PNP website of the province you wish to move to, and read up on the possible streams and their requirements. Most will require your employer to apply for you to start with, but not all do. Once you've narrowed it down, you can then come back and ask questions about your intended visa route.

Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

I am in to IT...in SAP technology, I checked the PNP for all the states in canada..but none of them are accepting applications if there is no job offer irrespective of the field.

did I miss any province where job offer is not necessary?

thnx
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

you don't need a job offer for Nova Scotia Community Identified PNP stream, however the real question is whether you'd be able to find work in your field in Nova Scotia if you got in? Although you don't need a job offer, you do have to show there are jobs out there for you...
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I am in to IT...in SAP technology, I checked the PNP for all the states in canada..but none of them are accepting applications if there is no job offer irrespective of the field.
Provinces, not states! But yes, there are 2 or 3 provinces where you don't need a job offer to apply for PR via the PNP, NS is one of them as izzi has said above.

Which province do you actually want to move to? How many times have you visited before? And is this as well as the study permit idea, or instead of? If you'll be going over on a study permit then there may be other ways to apply for PR as well.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

did I miss any province where job offer is not necessary?

thnx
Try looking at all the Provinces and Territories instead of states
Manitoba is open for business
http://www.gov.mb.ca/ctt/invest/pnp-b/
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

sorry I meant provinces...instead of states..

yes I am looking the possiblities of PNP option instead of open work permit

I am looking in skilled worker class for PNP, I checked in nova scotia I see job offer is mandatory if I am correct?

for federal skill workers what other PNP provinces are open without a job offer?

thnx..
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

just to mention that I am outside canada & haven't visited canada even once..
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I am looking in skilled worker class for PNP, I checked in nova scotia I see job offer is mandatory if I am correct?
It is for that stream.........but that's only one of the several streams available under the NS PNP. As has been said above, the Community Identified Stream is one where you don't need a job - so forget looking at only Skilled Worker streams, and check them all.

Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

OK, so presumably your first step will be to visit and see if you actually even like it? And do the same for Australia (I note you're also looking at possibly immigrating there), then decide on which country is for you.

Once you've chosen a country, you can then narrow it down to an area, and then look at finding a job there, or studying, or whatever you decide to do to get a visa. There is loads of info in the Wiki (follow the link in my sig) about visas for Canada, life there, and the different provinces. Start by reading that to understand the basics, and then take it from there.

Good luck.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Thats ok there are residents of the GTA area of Toronto who have never visited Canada.
Try searching the threads or Wiki at the top of the page to see if anyone else has been in your situation.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
OK, so presumably your first step will be to visit and see if you actually even like it? And do the same for Australia (I note you're also looking at possibly immigrating there), then decide on which country is for you.

Once you've chosen a country, you can then narrow it down to an area, and then look at finding a job there, or studying, or whatever you decide to do to get a visa. There is loads of info in the Wiki (follow the link in my sig) about visas for Canada, life there, and the different provinces. Start by reading that to understand the basics, and then take it from there.

Good luck.
my first choice was Australia & later was canada, unfortunately aus i am unable to apply due to 1 yr shortage for SS. so I am pursuing options for cananda now
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
It is for that stream.........but that's only one of the several streams available under the NS PNP. As has been said above, the Community Identified Stream is one where you don't need a job - so forget looking at only Skilled Worker streams, and check them all.

what is a CIP program? i cudn't understand what is it for exactly.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

what is a CIP program? i cudn't understand what is it for exactly.
Is it something like what service we provide to society or do I need to belong to any specific community?
Old Jan 24th 2012, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Manitoba strategic stream is another option. You need to show your are employable..but not necessarly have a job.
www.immigratemanitoba.com
Nominee programs and then strategic stream and exploratory visit, which is one of the conditions (and might be good for you).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.