imm 0008- can anyone confirm?

Old Apr 15th 2011, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

1984brit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default imm 0008- can anyone confirm?

For an outland spousal app....schedule 1 back ground declaration...

does the sponsor also have to complete a copy of this? or is it just me as the person being sponsored? Im getting mixed advice from the cic call center, as am I for the imm 5406.

Thanks.....any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Apr 15th 2011, 2:24 pm
New Scotland Girl

alexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nice
Default Re: imm 0008- can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by 1984brit
For an outland spousal app....schedule 1 back ground declaration...

does the sponsor also have to complete a copy of this? or is it just me as the person being sponsored? Im getting mixed advice from the cic call center, as am I for the imm 5406.

Thanks.....any help would be greatly appreciated!
IMM0008 - Only applicant needs to fill this out as the sponsor is already a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada.

IMM5406 - Only applicant needs to fill this out as the sponsor is already a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada and CIC does not need to know this about the sponsor. However, make sure you include the sponsor as spouse or common-law partner of the applicant on this form. The sponsor does not need to submit photos or fill in immigration forms.

For complete details see the checklist:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5287E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33023.PDF
Old Apr 17th 2011, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say I agree with the above - that is what we did.
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

thanks to all.

just recieved email to say wife has been approved as sponsor....now they waiting game with london..fingers crossed
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-gb; HTC Desire Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Originally Posted by 1984brit
thanks to all.

just recieved email to say wife has been approved as sponsor....now they waiting game with london..fingers crossed
That's excellent news. Had they made a mistake returning your forms? Hope all goes well with the application in London.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

seems like one signiture was missing.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

brighton_travel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alexisatk
IMM0008 - Only applicant needs to fill this out as the sponsor is already a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada.

IMM5406 - Only applicant needs to fill this out as the sponsor is already a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada and CIC does not need to know this about the sponsor. However, make sure you include the sponsor as spouse or common-law partner of the applicant on this form. The sponsor does not need to submit photos or fill in immigration forms.

For complete details see the checklist:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5287E.PDF
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E33023.PDF
We are in the process of filling the forms too...I need to clarify one form - whether my spouse need to fill out, she is british-born and we are submitting to the London Visa Office.
In appendix A, there is a form - "supplementary information Your travels"

Do we need to fill out this form?(seems not to me, but I need to clarify)
Thank you