IEC 2013

Old Feb 18th 2013, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

blondie2013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2013

About adding a cv to stage 1;

Do we need to attach a cv if we have had less than 3 jobs in past 5 years?

I took this from the website;
3.A complete and up-to-date version of your Curriculum Vitae (resumé) that clearly shows your current and previous employment, current and previous education, and participation in travel, youth mobility initiatives, and international exchanges, spanning the previous five years directly prior to submitting your application to the IEC.

I hope someone can let me know, thanks
Old Feb 18th 2013, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

charlottehayward is an unknown quantity at this point

Just tried screen shotting my online banking transaction and sent that to them as another proof of payment....hopefully thats enough..if not im just going to cry ahahaha
Old Feb 18th 2013, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

TorontoBartender is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blondie2013
About adding a cv to stage 1;

Do we need to attach a cv if we have had less than 3 jobs in past 5 years?

I took this from the website;
3.A complete and up-to-date version of your Curriculum Vitae (resumé) that clearly shows your current and previous employment, current and previous education, and participation in travel, youth mobility initiatives, and international exchanges, spanning the previous five years directly prior to submitting your application to the IEC.

I hope someone can let me know, thanks
Mate read through the forum and this question is answered several times - I have said we have to submit it because of the paragraph above. Better be safe not sorry
Old Feb 18th 2013, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by charlottehayward
Just tried screen shotting my online banking transaction and sent that to them as another proof of payment....hopefully thats enough..if not im just going to cry ahahaha
At least they gave you another chance to submit more documentation
Old Feb 18th 2013, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

So are people signing up for MyCIC accounts now and uploading all the documents? Anyone post the link on here please guys?

When do we think people will be getting their conditional acceptance letters? Wednesday maybe?
Old Feb 18th 2013, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TorontoBartender
At least they gave you another chance to submit more documentation
Yeah exactly! They are probs going to be so fed up of me soon they will just get rid of my application haha
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Kassibien will become famous soon enoughKassibien will become famous soon enough

So Conditional acceptance letter tomorrow then lol
ahh u guys - well done, sooo lucky. Me not yet! Eeeeeekk
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:09 pm
Weegie in Calgary

cbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond reputecbrown89 has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell are you supposed to know you travel arrangements for the past 5 years accurately haha
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

onyourradar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlottehayward
I just did the same. as for some reason on my statement it shows a different reference number!! grrr! hopefully that will be enough to get me verifired otherwise I duno what ill do!!
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cbrown89
How the hell are you supposed to know you travel arrangements for the past 5 years accurately haha
I put countries and the months i visited them on mine not specific dates (and a reason why I travelled there)- an example is below

France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine – Summer Volunteering Project 2012 – Coventry2Kiev Challenge (Oxjam.org.uk – raising money for Oxfam Charity)

Hope that helps
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kassibien
ahh u guys - well done, sooo lucky. Me not yet! Eeeeeekk
Have you messaged them? Good luck mate - I know it feels horrible but try staying optimistic mate
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by onyourradar
I just did the same. as for some reason on my statement it shows a different reference number!! grrr! hopefully that will be enough to get me verifired otherwise I duno what ill do!!

Ahhh tell me about it! I went to the bank to get a print off of it and it wasnt enough information i was like nooooooooooo! no me either its going to be so annoying if this doesnt work but then i cant see how else we will be able to prove it ahaha
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

cptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nicecptkid89 is just really nice

I put countries and the months i visited them on mine not specific dates (and a reason why I travelled there)- an example is below

France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic and Ukraine – Summer Volunteering Project 2012 – Coventry2Kiev Challenge (Oxjam.org.uk – raising money for Oxfam Charity)

Hope that helps
When were we asked to provide these details?
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Wizardoffire is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cptkid89
When were we asked to provide these details?
its required in the cv for the second stage and not the first stage
Old Feb 18th 2013, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbrown89
Took me a few days, but I managed to piece them together - old boarding passes that were still in my email, text messages and dates on photos It does seem a bit silly though - without the emails, I would have been hard pushed to even tell you what month I travelled in, let alone the day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.