IEC 2013

Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Divvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond reputeDivvym1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2013

Originally Posted by Kopitewarrior
Some other people are having issues with that don't worry. I'm not even sure you need it because all you need to cross the border if your POE, which is sent to your myCIC account (IN THEORY)
By linking the two accounts its meant to speed up the process but take that with a pinch of salt. It's not a requirement mind the less
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

I know this has been answered before and i apologise but i cannot remember what i need to do and there is alot of pages to search through.. I have finally received my police check so have started to upload on CIC.. When i try to upload the first document it is telling me..

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry.

Someone help please
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:54 am
Just Joined

perryabielias is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Divvym1
Yes any day after received
Thank you! I cant wait to leave
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Divvym1
Yeah if it's cheaper you can, I think one way tickets are cheaper though are they not?
Okay, it depends, ill just find the cheapest one i can
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
I know this has been answered before and i apologise but i cannot remember what i need to do and there is alot of pages to search through.. I have finally received my police check so have started to upload on CIC.. When i try to upload the first document it is telling me..

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
Your document contains invalid entries. Please review your document and retry.

Someone help please
what have you put for the job part on the application? you need to put N/A not applicable in the boxes... that may be why, just check everything is filled in
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

pbut is an unknown quantity at this point

FAO those in the UK involving a local mp, what contact details did you supply them with to contact CIC? Is it the questions@cic email address?

Going to draft a letter to send, and hopefully drop it into the local office tomorrow. Find it ridiculous they are issuing LOI's yet they are not appearing in the accounts, and CIC being littke or no help!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by perryabielias
what have you put for the job part on the application? you need to put N/A not applicable in the boxes... that may be why, just check everything is filled in
I have wrote 'Not applicable' in the boxes that say..

Name of Employer.
My occupation in Canada will be:
Job title
Brief description of duties.

Still no luck
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Dandaman1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mickybubbles
so people who submitted in early march are still waiting?

i completed mine on myCIC just over 5 weeks ago. i've not heard anything from them about extra info required or anything so i guess, just wait longer?!

when that eventually comes through, other requirements like health insurance, proof of funds etc, just have to be ready for when you arrive in canada, am i right?
It's becoming quite frequent that people are being accepted but not issued their letters due to a technical issue. You might have been accepted already, who knows (In which case they'll give you the permit at the border without the letter, as some have discovered). I'm almost at 5 weeks now and I haven't heard anything either.

At the border, have ready a bank statement (<1 week old) showing you have at least $2,500, and health insurance valid for the duration of your intended stay. They rarely ask for this however, but still get it to be safe.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

I just got offered a permanent job in the UK
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

I have wrote 'Not applicable' in the boxes that say..

Name of Employer.
My occupation in Canada will be:
Job title
Brief description of duties.

Still no luck
Have you clicked "validate" in the top corner, read everything through properly, you may have missed something small
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kangoolari
I just got offered a permanent job in the UK
What are you going to do? :/
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

When i sign into the checklist it says that the IMM1295 Form has been provided.. I wanted to change the date on it before sending it because the date on it is from march but when i try to re upload it it says invalid entries. Shall i just leave it with the old date on. Instead of keep trying to re upload it?
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

When i sign into the checklist it says that the IMM1295 Form has been provided.. I wanted to change the date on it before sending it because the date on it is from march but when i try to re upload it it says invalid entries. Shall i just leave it with the old date on. Instead of keep trying to re upload it?
i think it should be fine, just make sure its all filled in properly
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

What are you going to do? :/
I really don't know Thought I was interviewing for a temporary job, until I got to the interview. But the job sounds ideal - something I'm actually qualified to do, using my language skills (plus business trips to Germanyn ). And if I were earning some money, it would give me the chance to travel around Europe (which is something I've wanted to do for a while)

But I really want to go to Canada (although there's no guarantee that I'll acutally get my LOI - so if I turn down the job, then don't get my LOI, I'm kind of scuppered)

(admitedly , a bit annoyed - been trying since October 2011 to get a job, then when I give up and decide to emigrate, I get a job).

Last edited by kangoolari; Apr 11th 2013 at 12:40 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

i think it should be fine, just make sure its all filled in properly
Okay thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.