I stopped smoking!

Old May 15th 2003, 12:09 am
Joan

Default I stopped smoking!

What Clients Have To Say

Mike,

Thank you for giving me back the control I lost through smoking. There is nothing worse than being addicted to a drug, feeling extremely tense when you can’t have a drag of a cigarette. Snapping at the ones you love is another good one, and not to mention the big C word. Do I really think that I’m the chosen one who will not get cancer; I’m playing Russian roulette with my life.

I was a little apprehensive about being hypnotized, but once I sat down and listened to a short blurb on what it can and can’t do to me, any fears I had were laid to rest. The next thing I grappled with is how can I possibly walk away after a session with Mike and not have withdrawals.

Well it is just short of a miracle is the best way I can put it. As I left his office I knew something was missing but I had no desire for a cigarette. Each day passed and I thought that I’d start to have a craving but none came. The following week I sent my boyfriend to meet Mike and to help him help himself.

Both Steve & myself have been smokers for approximately 20-30 years and I have used other methods before and struggled with them. If only I had known about Mike sooner. In closing I say to everyone, you have nothing to lose, this is not a gimmick.

Joanne

Check it out at http://www.nocravings.ca

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030421153833O1l8CcB2