Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

I know somebody is using fake documents, how can I report to CIC?

I know somebody is using fake documents, how can I report to CIC?

Old Jul 7th 2001, 6:25 am
Patrtick

Hello, I know one of my friend is using a fake employment references and university
degree to apply PR. He told me that it's very easy to get a fake degree in China. His
application form is sent to Buffalo and he thinks that the immigration officers would
not be able to find it out.

I think it is not fair for other applicatants. I would like to report to Buffalo CIC.
Anybody knows how can I do it? Should I send an anonymous email or mail to CIC? Or
should I make a phone call to CIC to report them? Please give me some advises.

Regards,
P.

Old Jul 7th 2001, 1:46 pm
vvgg

Is you application rejected by CIC.

You CHINESEEEE....

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 7th 2001, 5:09 pm
Anonymous

Let's see...If you say that this person is your friend then I cannot help but wonder
why your loyalty is more to a country that is NOT your country and less to someone
that you call a friend. This is clearly done out of hate and not out of loyalty to
the Canadian Immigration Law. Therefore, all I can say is that you are a dirty mother
f***er and I hope you personally get f***ed somehow in life later on.

Ps.The definition of a friend is someone that you care about...

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Hello, I know one of my friend is using a fake employment references and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > university degree to apply PR. He told me that it's very easy to get a fake[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > degree in China. His application form is sent to Buffalo and he thinks that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > immigration officers would not be able to find it out.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I think it is not fair for other applicatants. I would like to report to Buffalo[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > CIC. Anybody knows how can I do it? Should I send an anonymous email or mail to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > CIC? Or should I make a phone call to CIC to report them? Please give me some[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > advises.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Regards,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > P.[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 7th 2001, 6:22 pm
Patrtick

His application is processing. What can I do?

"vvgg" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Hello, I know one of my friend is using a fake employment references and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > university degree to apply PR. He told me that it's very easy to get a fake[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > degree in China. His application form is sent to Buffalo and he thinks that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > immigration officers would not be able to find it out.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I think it is not fair for other applicatants. I would like to report to Buffalo[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > CIC. Anybody knows how can I do it? Should I send an anonymous email or mail to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > CIC? Or should I make a phone call to CIC to report them? Please give me some[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > advises.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Regards,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > P.[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 7th 2001, 9:33 pm
vvgg

You should bend and then kiss your ass...

"Patrtick" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > Is you application rejected by CIC.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > You CHINESEEEE....[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Hello, I know one of my friend is using a fake employment references and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > university degree to apply PR. He told me that it's very easy to get a fake[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > degree in China. His application form is sent to Buffalo and he thinks that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > immigration officers would not be able to find it out.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I think it is not fair for other applicatants. I would like to report to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Buffalo CIC. Anybody knows how can I do it? Should I send an anonymous email or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > mail to CIC? Or should I make a phone call to CIC to report them? Please give[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > me some advises.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Regards,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > P.[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 30th 2001, 7:48 pm
Goldfinger

If you know for sure which processing center he send his application to (Buffalo?),
just write a letter to the Buffalo office and include as much information as
possible, name, day of birth, address, approximate date he submitted the application
, anything and everything that might help to identify him. They are very eager to
find out things like this.

Even though you're facing a moral delima but I concur that cheaters should be
weeded out.

"Patrtick" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > Is you application rejected by CIC.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > You CHINESEEEE....[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Hello, I know one of my friend is using a fake employment references and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > university degree to apply PR. He told me that it's very easy to get a fake[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > degree in China. His application form is sent to Buffalo and he thinks that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > immigration officers would not be able to find it out.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I think it is not fair for other applicatants. I would like to report to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Buffalo CIC. Anybody knows how can I do it? Should I send an anonymous email or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > mail to CIC? Or should I make a phone call to CIC to report them? Please give[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > me some advises.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Regards,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > P.[/usenetquote2]