Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to update forms....we are having a baby!!

How to update forms....we are having a baby!!

Old Mar 28th 2013, 1:49 am
Just Joined

taylor26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to update forms....we are having a baby!!

No need, found my answer n the cic. Thx

Last edited by taylor26; Mar 28th 2013 at 2:29 am.
Old Mar 29th 2013, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to update forms....we are having a baby!!

Congratulations on 'having a baby'
Old Mar 29th 2013, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

gb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
Congratulations on 'having a baby'
I never get this. Why do people congratulate other people for having babies? I get that it's nice for them and their families. I also understand that it will probably make them very happy. But is it worthy of congratulations?

I mean, it's a fairly common natural phenomenon. No-one ever congratulates me for having a poop.

Bum! I only just noticed that I'd missed my 100th post. No-one congratulated me on that either.
Old Mar 30th 2013, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Originally Posted by gb_griffiths
I never get this. Why do people congratulate other people for having babies? I get that it's nice for them and their families. I also understand that it will probably make them very happy. But is it worthy of congratulations?

I mean, it's a fairly common natural phenomenon. No-one ever congratulates me for having a poop.

Bum! I only just noticed that I'd missed my 100th post. No-one congratulated me on that either.
Misery-guts!
Old Mar 30th 2013, 8:12 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gb_griffiths

I can never understand why people feel the need to make negative comments unnecessarily either, but oh well, it didn't stop you!

Congratulations on the belated 1000th post and your daily motions
Old Mar 30th 2013, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

gb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to allgb_griffiths is a name known to all

Originally Posted by siouxie
I can never understand why people feel the need to make negative comments unnecessarily either, but oh well, it didn't stop you!

Congratulations on the belated 1000th post and your daily motions
Old Apr 18th 2013, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

kimmiebow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by taylor26
No need, found my answer n the cic. Thx
can you link me to where you found the answer please. as im in the same boat
Old Apr 18th 2013, 10:48 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimmiebow
can you link me to where you found the answer please. as im in the same boat
It depends under which stream you are coming to Canada under.

If it is family - and your spouse or partner is a Canadian Citizen, then you would probably not need to do anything other than add the child (if born before you gain PR) to the family list. If it is under one of the other streams then you would add the child, once born, to your application.

You mentioned that you are taking the medical tomorrow on another thread - are you aware that you will not be able to complete the medical if you are pregnant as you will not be able to have xrays done? It will cause a delay.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Not necessarily. Some doctor will still do the xrays if in the 2nd or 3rd trimester, although the applicant is pregnant. Some believe there is no problem with that as long as it's not early in the pregnancy.
Some DP offer to do all the meds apart from the xray and do them later on but that would probably result in a delay.

IMO I would not do xrays while pregnant.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

kimmiebow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by siouxie
It depends under which stream you are coming to Canada under.

If it is family - and your spouse or partner is a Canadian Citizen, then you would probably not need to do anything other than add the child (if born before you gain PR) to the family list. If it is under one of the other streams then you would add the child, once born, to your application.

You mentioned that you are taking the medical tomorrow on another thread - are you aware that you will not be able to complete the medical if you are pregnant as you will not be able to have xrays done? It will cause a delay.
yeah im fine with having the xray done. as long as they cover the baby with a lead apron ill agree to it (baby is still below my belly button so shouldnt be a problem hopefully)

applying through spouse so do i just send the additional family form in later on?