How much time after medical

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:06 am
Just Joined

coolteja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How much time after medical

Hi,

I just received my Medical request from cic Buffalo.

I just wanted to have a general idea of how long does it normally takes after medical request? I do understand every case is unique and its hard to tell, but just in case if someone can give a fair idea, it will be a great help.

If someone also knows, what state the case is in now ? I mean are they doing background checks now or is the file in pending state upon rrequest of medical documents.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
- teja
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:10 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much time after medical

Questions like yours have been replied to here hundreds of times and the answer is always the same - it will take anywhere between about 3-5 months to well over a year from medicals.

Providing of course that you received interview waiver with your medical forms. If yes then now background/security check has also been initialized.

If not a waiver then don't do medicals until you get interview date and add to the above time frame anywhere between 8 to 14 or so months.

Originally Posted by coolteja
Hi,

I just received my Medical request from cic Buffalo.

I just wanted to have a general idea of how long does it normally takes after medical request? I do understand every case is unique and its hard to tell, but just in case if someone can give a fair idea, it will be a great help.

If someone also knows, what state the case is in now ? I mean are they doing background checks now or is the file in pending state upon rrequest of medical documents.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
- teja
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:29 am
Just Joined

coolteja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much time after medical

Thanks a lot Mr Miller.

I am sorry for not doing my homework in advance before asking this question in the forum.

Yes, I did receive an interview waiver along with the medical request.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

- Teja

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Questions like yours have been replied to here hundreds of times and the answer is always the same - it will take anywhere between about 3-5 months to well over a year from medicals.

Providing of course that you received interview waiver with your medical forms. If yes then now background/security check has also been initialized.

If not a waiver then don't do medicals until you get interview date and add to the above time frame anywhere between 8 to 14 or so months.