British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   How many photos to take to medicals? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/how-many-photos-take-medicals-581769/)

mclauchlan35 Jan 4th 2009 6:13 pm

How many photos to take to medicals?

Hi All

Just wondering how many? DM said 1 each however paperwork says 3 each. Anybody had them at Bryden medical centre in Glasgow, how many did you take?

Thanks

Danny

Stu-pot Jan 4th 2009 6:20 pm

Re: How many photos to take to medicals?

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35 (Post 7125922)
Hi All

Just wondering how many? DM said I each however paperwork says 3 each. Anybody had them at Bryden medical centre in Glasgow, how many did you take?

Thanks

Danny

We needed 3 each for the meds then a further 2 each for our PR paperwork

mclauchlan35 Jan 4th 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Stu.

meland123 Jan 4th 2009 7:15 pm

Hi All

Just wondering how many? DM said 1 each however paperwork says 3 each. Anybody had them at Bryden medical centre in Glasgow, how many did you take?

Thanks

Danny

yes we gave three at our meds. Good luck!

Hollis Family Jan 4th 2009 7:33 pm

Hi All

Thanks

Danny

Hi Danny

We went to Morningside Medical Practice in Edinburgh and had 3 each. I know they attached one to the xray at the Murrayfield hospital and one to the form, I don't know what they needed the other one for.

Best of luck - won't be much longer now!:)

Michelle

mclauchlan35 Jan 4th 2009 7:36 pm

Thanks.

shonaoconnor Jan 4th 2009 7:36 pm

We went to London. We were told to take one for the xray and 4 for the medical. We only needed 1 for xray and 1 for medical!!

nikki dreaming Jan 4th 2009 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by shonaoconnor (Post 7126123)
We went to London. We were told to take one for the xray and 4 for the medical. We only needed 1 for xray and 1 for medical!!

same here(think we both went to Harley Street?) seems its hit and miss like everything else with the process.:blink::eek: To be on the safe side I think I took 4 of each of us

Good luck to the OP:thumbsup:

clairemarie70 Jan 4th 2009 9:28 pm

just thought id share this with you guys..as this has something to do with this thread...we went to walmart to get our pictures taken for our medicals...when we come to pay the girl said that $128 i said what..i asked her 3 times in case i heard wrong $128 for 18 tiny passport pictures..i nearly fell over in the shop:ohmy:

jimbloby7 Jan 4th 2009 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by clairemarie70 (Post 7126490)
just thought id share this with you guys..as this has something to do with this thread...we went to walmart to get our pictures taken for our medicals...when we come to pay the girl said that $128 i said what..i asked her 3 times in case i heard wrong $128 for 18 tiny passport pictures..i nearly fell over in the shop:ohmy:

we spent 30 quid (uk) and thought that was expensive.

susie q Jan 5th 2009 2:25 am

i think it depends on where medicals done ,i had mine done in uk and blood was taken by dmp during medical no photo x ray done at a clinic down the road ,needed photo for id
the rest of my family had medicals in calgary , needed photo at dmp,photo at blood clinic and third photo at xray clinic hope this helps
susie q

mclauchlan35 Jan 5th 2009 3:34 pm

Had them done today. 1 for Dmp and 1 for x-ray.

Thanks for all your reply's.

Danny