Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How many photos to take to medicals?

How many photos to take to medicals?

Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:13 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light
Default How many photos to take to medicals?

Hi All

Just wondering how many? DM said 1 each however paperwork says 3 each. Anybody had them at Bryden medical centre in Glasgow, how many did you take?

Thanks

Danny

Last edited by mclauchlan35; Jan 4th 2009 at 6:26 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many photos to take to medicals?

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Hi All

Just wondering how many? DM said I each however paperwork says 3 each. Anybody had them at Bryden medical centre in Glasgow, how many did you take?

Thanks

Danny
We needed 3 each for the meds then a further 2 each for our PR paperwork
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:25 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Stu.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future

Hi All

Just wondering how many? DM said 1 each however paperwork says 3 each. Anybody had them at Bryden medical centre in Glasgow, how many did you take?

Thanks

Danny
yes we gave three at our meds. Good luck!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Hi All

Thanks

Danny
Hi Danny

We went to Morningside Medical Practice in Edinburgh and had 3 each. I know they attached one to the xray at the Murrayfield hospital and one to the form, I don't know what they needed the other one for.

Best of luck - won't be much longer now!

Michelle
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:36 pm
mclauchlan35

Thanks.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

We went to London. We were told to take one for the xray and 4 for the medical. We only needed 1 for xray and 1 for medical!!
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:17 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shonaoconnor
We went to London. We were told to take one for the xray and 4 for the medical. We only needed 1 for xray and 1 for medical!!
same here(think we both went to Harley Street?) seems its hit and miss like everything else with the process. To be on the safe side I think I took 4 of each of us

Good luck to the OP
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

clairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant futureclairemarie70 has a brilliant future

just thought id share this with you guys..as this has something to do with this thread...we went to walmart to get our pictures taken for our medicals...when we come to pay the girl said that $128 i said what..i asked her 3 times in case i heard wrong $128 for 18 tiny passport pictures..i nearly fell over in the shop
Old Jan 4th 2009, 9:44 pm
50 and wanting to go back

jimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant futurejimbloby7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by clairemarie70
just thought id share this with you guys..as this has something to do with this thread...we went to walmart to get our pictures taken for our medicals...when we come to pay the girl said that $128 i said what..i asked her 3 times in case i heard wrong $128 for 18 tiny passport pictures..i nearly fell over in the shop
we spent 30 quid (uk) and thought that was expensive.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

susie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura aboutsusie q has a spectacular aura about

i think it depends on where medicals done ,i had mine done in uk and blood was taken by dmp during medical no photo x ray done at a clinic down the road ,needed photo for id
the rest of my family had medicals in calgary , needed photo at dmp,photo at blood clinic and third photo at xray clinic hope this helps
susie q
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:34 pm
mclauchlan35

Had them done today. 1 for Dmp and 1 for x-ray.

Thanks for all your reply's.

Danny